Joke Thread 5

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very funny, because the young lads do the decent thing, and help a person less fortunate, but one of their dads, being right wing, is likely to perform violent acts against his own offspring!
Brilliant!
You could substitute any divisive personality/marmite character as the jogger and it would still be amusing - Trump, Boris, Farage, Corbyn etc. Even "stars" of film and entertainment - Clarkson, Russell Brand, Maradona, Thunberg, .......

It is not a political rant against Starmer - merely that folk are split about his politics.

You could substitute any divisive personality/marmite character as the jogger and it would still be amusing - Trump, Boris, Farage, Corbyn etc. Even "stars" of film and entertainment - Clarkson, Russell Brand, Maradona, Thunberg, .......

It is not a political rant against Starmer - merely that folk are split about his politics.
I know I could, but I wouldn't, because I'm not a seven year old.

IMG_1890.jpeg

Anything that offends left wing sensibilities is funny to me. We lived through years of the Tories being fair game (and quite rightly) and that was considered fine.

If we removed every post because someone didn't consider it funny there wouldn't be anything left.
Like when joke thread 4 finished

The last Joke thread was closed because it ran out of jokes.
I'm not sure this one will last more than 10 pages the way we're going but do your best..... : )

Back to the Fringe...

I love the Olympics. My friend and I invented a new type of relay baton. Well, he came up with the idea, I ran with it
I sailed through my driving test. That’s why I failed it
I’ve been taking salsa lessons for months, but I just don’t feel like I’m progressing. It’s just one step forward, two steps back
My dad used to say to me: “Pints, gallons, litres” – which, I think, speaks volumes

Latest posts

Back