Joke Thread 5

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1724434484964.png

Bloke in a fishmonger's queue.
He eventually reaches the front....
"Some salmon fillets, please"
"Sorry matey - didn't have any delivered today...sorry"
The bloke, disappointed, wanders away from the counter, but strangely joins the back of the queue again, before finding himself at the front to be served.
"No... sorry sir... none delivered, and we're not expecting any to be dropped off later either...so....."
The bloke wanders away from the counter again, but strangely joins the back of the queue, before finding himself at the front to be served.
The same conversation takes place. In fact, the same scene repeats another couple of times.
The fishmonger is getting a bit agitated by now. The bloke appears to be OK mentally, and isn't shouting or anything untoward .... so what's going on?
"Look, pal... I don't wish to be rude, but I've got better things to do than entertain you, time and time again!"
"I only want some salmon fillets...."
"Look! How can I make this any clearer?! The word "fillets" - how many f's are there?"
"One"
"And how many f's are there in "fresh fish"?"
"Two"
"And in the word "salmon?"
"There's no f in salmon"
"I know! I've been telling you that all bleedin' morning!"

I watched a 'Hammer House of Mystery & Suspense' episode whereby an electronics genius trapped his young wife with her lover in a locked room, then killed them by playing 7hz of sound. If it killed them, why didn't it kill viewers, who also heard it? :unsure: :dunno:😻

Latest posts

Back