Gotten

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epicentre, it’s always the Epicentre on the BBC, and of course it actually means the place on the surface above where an Earthquake has occurred, so quite specific, and not as they always use it to just mean the centre or middle of anything. Grrrr.

When I was working in professional life, rather than just doing what I want as I do now, it was imperative to use correct English, grammar, punctuation and be brief. As I got more senior and started running businesses it was apparent that new graduates had simply not been educated in the same way. They did not write well. The text generation pushed that envelope to extremes and now we communicate with these things :rolleyes:

It used to irritate me, but now I am relaxed about it and just observe the change in how humans communicate, oblivious to the way AI is encroaching on their time and creativity.

Good writers and storytellers still prevail. The systemic decline simply makes identifying the skilled ones easier.

Latest posts

Back