That's it from me......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jlawrence":dv5b4ynj said:
I suppose I'm going to have to go and find this Irish thread just to see what on earth you lot are on about.

i wouldnt waste your time - all a storm in a tea cup really , in a nutshell someone posted a thread on irish jokes, mike G (and others) reported it , noel (who is irish himself) decided to let it stay open , mike g then argued that this was tantamount to racism and similar to the british treatment of aboriginies , others of us argued that it wasnt if the irish themselves werent offended and so it went.

Mike is probably offended by the things that were said about his position while some of those on the otherside of the debate may have been equally offended by being thought racist

all much ado about nothing really and certainly nothing worth anyone leaving over

but as mike seems determined to leave its probably best to just draw a line now rather than refighting the rights and wrongs of the original debate all over again - may be he'll come back in time , or maybe he wont - but yet another scrap on this thread benefits no one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back