No Fault Evictions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like you to explain how you are able to make such a generalised statement when clearly you have absolutely no experience of dealing with such people judging by your dismissal of facts.
The explanation could be that I'm much older than you, have been around a lot, have read and listened a lot, have had to listen to boring tedious nonsense from people like you all my life!
Funny that slagging off single-mothers-on-benefits is back in fashion amongst the unwoke?
Was it something in the Daily Mail? I was beginning to miss them!
Makes a change from immigrants. I guess immigrant-single-mothers-on-benefits would completely do their heads in! 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
I see our Foreign Secretary has been exhibiting his astounding grasp of World politics.

David Lammy sparks diplomatic row with blog post on Armenia crisis​

Mr Lammy....please....WTF has it got to do with you? If you were an elderly worldlywise statesman of some provenance and experience then....by all means. But you're not. So...don't make yourself look more stupid than you are (I admit that is pushing things)

Latest posts

Back