Joke Thread 4 (closed).

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pl.jpg

Poking a bit of fun at self-care affirmations using the cast of Star Trek.

Sorry but I for one don't see ANY of the fun in that "bit of fun".

Humourless barsteward? Maybe, but for me it just is NOT funny - and I do NOT mean "in poor taste" or "offensive", or w.h.y. - blah, blah blah. To me it just is NOT in any way even the slightest bit funny. "Different stokes .......... "

Edit for P.S. "So why bother to post?" I hear you ask. Answer: I don't usually bother, but this time, because there were "so many" so "quickly apparent" I thought I'd just say "you aren't the only one". :)

Last edited:
Sorry but I for one don't see ANY of the fun in that "bit of fun".

Humourless barsteward? Maybe, but for me it just is NOT funny - and I do NOT mean "in poor taste" or "offensive", or w.h.y. - blah, blah blah. To me it just is NOT in any way even the slightest bit funny. "Different stokes .......... "

Edit for P.S. "So why bother to post?" I hear you ask. Answer: I don't usually bother, but this time, because there were "so many" so "quickly apparent" I thought I'd just say "you aren't the only one". :)
Didn't quite get it myself, but in retrospect the stereotype should be that the lone female would be in touch with her caring side and the males not. In which case,, the joke would have worked better if "Murder is okay" had been the last picture in the series. :unsure:

Didn't quite get it myself, but in retrospect the stereotype should be that the lone female would be in touch with her caring side and the males not. In which case,, the joke would have worked better if "Murder is okay" had been the last picture in the series. :unsure:
No matter how hard you try it doesn't become funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back