No Fault Evictions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a huge difference between so called underdogs where it may be due to personal circumstances or issues with mental or physical health all beyond their control and someone who could be labeled an underdog who knowingly chooses not to take responsibility for their own lives and expects the rest of society to support their lifestyle choice.
One is deserving and the other is a parasite and there are plenty of those in society.

If we can't criticise and stamp out this parasitic behaviour for fear of being labeled prejudiced, far right or whatever then it will only fester and destroy society from within. If you're happy to see your taxes squandered on wasters then fine but don't criticise others if they are not!
Hogarth 1751.jpg
Hogarth, Gin Lane, 1751

There is a huge difference between so called underdogs where it may be due to personal circumstances or issues with mental or physical health all beyond their control and someone who could be labeled an underdog who knowingly chooses not to take responsibility for their own lives and expects the rest of society to support their lifestyle choice.
One is deserving and the other is a parasite and there are plenty of those in society.
What matters and costs society much more are the parasites at the top of the heap. They do vastly more damage than the few nutters at the bottom end, with whom you are so strangely obsessed.
If we can't criticise and stamp out this parasitic behaviour for fear of being labeled prejudiced, far right or whatever then it will only fester and destroy society from within. If you're happy to see your taxes squandered on wasters then fine but don't criticise others if they are not!
If you don't like being "labelled prejudiced, far right or whatever" you just have to stop churning out "prejudiced, far right" opinions and start thinking a little about what you are saying. Your choice!
It's the same with criticisms of this country's and EU's migration policies...it immediately attracts the race card players when in fact most reasonable people in this country are not against migration per se but they can see what is happening on the ground but can't do anything about it.
Nothing much is happening on the ground except bursts of racist abuse with occasional riots, governmental harassment of immigrants (to attract the racist vote) and labour shortages.
OTOH what's happening at sea is the systematic drowning of migrants due to deliberate governmental laxity over procedures and humanitarian issues, in the face of a world wide crisis of migration. Murder by turning a blind eye.
These people need safe passage and this could be implemented overnight, if the will was there.

Last edited:
What matters and costs society much more are the parasites at the top of the heap. They do vastly more damage than the few nutters at the bottom end, with whom you are so strangely obsessed.

If you don't like being "labelled prejudiced, far right or whatever" you just have to stop churning out "prejudiced, far right" opinions and start thinking a little about what you are saying. Your choice!

Nothing much is happening on the ground except bursts of racist abuse with occasional riots, governmental harassment of immigrants (to attract the racist vote) and labour shortages.
OTOH what's happening at sea is the systematic drowning of migrants due to deliberate governmental laxity over procedures and humanitarian issues, in the face of a world wide crisis of migration. Murder by turning a blind eye.
These people need safe passage and this could be implemented overnight, if the will was there.
Yet more of your left wing nonsense.
I am obsessed by nothing unlike yourself who has a fixation about anyone who dares to contradict your perverse view of the world.
The only people who label people prejudiced and far right are the real nutters...they can not see that their condoning of wrongdoing only fragments society even more.
You're great at throwing your labels around but you avoid awkward questions like what financial contribution single mothers make to the system and society. I've asked you three times now but so far I've had no luck.

People who deliberately sponge off our welfare system are a scourge of society.
I wouldn't do it as I have principles just as many others wouldn't so as far as I'm concerned, I have a right to call out these freeloaders and anyone else who condones their behaviour without fear of being labeled prejudiced.
It's not prejudiced to point out that some people abuse the system.

Apart from a few extremists I don't think anyone is against those seeking asylum with genuine cases for safe haven or coming to the UK as legitimate economic migrants but what people object to is the wholesale abuse of our welfare system by people claiming to be seeking asylum when in fact they are economic migrants, adding further burdens on our already struggling infrastructure.

My OH's sister is a solicitor who has spent the past 15 years dealing with asylum seeker's/economic migrant's applications both for the Home Office and private companies and has informed me of much of what goes on so please don't waste time with your usual meaningless left wing drivel telling me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Just because someone lives in a dung-heap of a country that isn't our fault and realistically we can't take everyone who turns up at the door. Mass migration is happening world wide, not because of war etc but because they seek a better life. I can appreciate the sentiment but we have to be realistic.

We in the UK don't have the infrastructure to cope with those already here or living here so the logical thing is to close the doors to migrants until such times that we have, otherwise inflation will increase and living standards will simply fall, especially for those already at the lower end of society.
Those who are here illegally/overstayers are unable to claim any benefits etc so have to resort to crime or working illegally for dishonest employers to cover their living expenses.
Apart from the illegality of them being here, many are subject to abuse by unscrupulous employers and criminal gangs.
We don't need them here, we have enough problems and quite frankly I couldn't give a jot as to whether you label me as far right or whatever. I can live with that.

... I've asked you three times now but so far I've had no luck.

I am afraid that you will be waiting a very long time. Sadly, although Jacob does sometimes make some very good points, these are outweighed by dross.

Yet more of your left wing nonsense.
I am obsessed by nothing unlike yourself who has a fixation about anyone who dares to contradict your perverse view of the world.
The only people who label people prejudiced and far right are the real nutters...they can not see that their condoning of wrongdoing only fragments society even more.
You're great at throwing your labels around but you avoid awkward questions like what financial contribution single mothers make to the system and society. I've asked you three times now but so far I've had no luck.

People who deliberately sponge off our welfare system are a scourge of society.
I wouldn't do it as I have principles just as many others wouldn't so as far as I'm concerned, I have a right to call out these freeloaders and anyone else who condones their behaviour without fear of being labeled prejudiced.
It's not prejudiced to point out that some people abuse the system.

Apart from a few extremists I don't think anyone is against those seeking asylum with genuine cases for safe haven or coming to the UK as legitimate economic migrants but what people object to is the wholesale abuse of our welfare system by people claiming to be seeking asylum when in fact they are economic migrants, adding further burdens on our already struggling infrastructure.

My OH's sister is a solicitor who has spent the past 15 years dealing with asylum seeker's/economic migrant's applications both for the Home Office and private companies and has informed me of much of what goes on so please don't waste time with your usual meaningless left wing drivel telling me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Just because someone lives in a dung-heap of a country that isn't our fault and realistically we can't take everyone who turns up at the door. Mass migration is happening world wide, not because of war etc but because they seek a better life. I can appreciate the sentiment but we have to be realistic.

We in the UK don't have the infrastructure to cope with those already here or living here so the logical thing is to close the doors to migrants until such times that we have, otherwise inflation will increase and living standards will simply fall, especially for those already at the lower end of society.
Those who are here illegally/overstayers are unable to claim any benefits etc so have to resort to crime or working illegally for dishonest employers to cover their living expenses.
Apart from the illegality of them being here, many are subject to abuse by unscrupulous employers and criminal gangs.
We don't need them here, we have enough problems and quite frankly I couldn't give a jot as to whether you label me as far right or whatever. I can live with that.
Thank you. Another excellent post that points out the utter naievity of a certain member. I don't (as do many) have the patience to beat our heads against a shut door.

@ey_tony
@woodieallen
Here’s a wee suggestion. In order for the pair of you to be less stressed and less bad tempered use the ignore option. It’s not difficult, a couple of clicks or taps and you’re there.
Point is, continually moaning and gurning about somebody’s views and opinions isn’t a good thing. Much better to just ignore and move on.

Last edited:
Back