New Diesel & Petrol Ban

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you draw the line Artie?

It's a logical device to expose the flaw in the reasoning.
I would draw a line right down the middle between multi million/billionaires and government.
If you own or have a stake in ev manufacture etc, you don't get to decide to ban your competition.

Line number 2
If you have a stake in pharmaceuticals you don't get to mandate a vaccine for every ill.

Line number 3
If you are a weak minded drug addled sexual pervert you have no role in deciding how our children should be educated.

I could draw lines all day.

This government got elected on having no policies except change, for many they just thought change meant for the better wheras in reality change can be positive or negative and maybe this labour win will be judged as the greatest political win by deceit ever and is why the political system has to be reformed so it represents all the people.
A government elected with fewer than one person in every five voting for them has to put an end to any claim that FPTP is a fair and democratic system.

I would draw a line right down the middle between multi million/billionaires and government.
If you own or have a stake in ev manufacture etc, you don't get to decide to ban your competition.

Line number 2
If you have a stake in pharmaceuticals you don't get to mandate a vaccine for every ill.

Line number 3
If you are a weak minded drug addled sexual pervert you have no role in deciding how our children should be educated.

I could draw lines all day.
Geez, parliament would be empty, there would be no politicians left! I find it absolutely hysterical that after 15 years in opposition shouting about how corrupt the conservatives are, that Labour has turned out to be far more corrupt, money grabbing, freeby accepting within their short stay in office than I understand the conservatives were in the whole of their fifteenth years. Can’t stop progress😂

So, the B of E has made £10bn available to the Labour Commy part, & what are they doing with it? Sitting on it raking in interest in the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: 🤬 🤬

Geez, parliament would be empty, there would be no politicians left! I find it absolutely hysterical that after 15 years in opposition shouting about how corrupt the conservatives are, that Labour has turned out to be far more corrupt, money grabbing, freeby accepting within their short stay in office than I understand the conservatives were in the whole of their fifteenth years. Can’t stop progress😂
Lol. You can't be serious?

Back