Exploding Pagers - Lebanon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question I would ask of all wars is:
Who is making money from it in the long term?
That’s is unfortunately the wrong question. One side is fighting a holly war a Jihad, there is no logic, or indeed rational when your motive is a belief founded on a hope to become a martyr and go to paradise. The other side is fighting for the right to exist, to avoid being exterminated, a genocide. Now the last genocide is still a memory for some, a thing that probably tainted and affected just about every Jew living in Israel, so the motivation and knowledge of what happens is very tangible and real. It has not been a question of making money.

Jacob, you are right. There you go. Does that make you happy :D Right about what? Does it matter? Whatever someone will suggest, you will take an opposing view. How long have we known each other ... 20 years? Neo-Luddite, indeed! :) Ordinarily I would suggest that you broaden your selective reading but you and I know that will not happen.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Jacob, you are right. There you go. Does that make you happy :D Right about what? Does it matter? Whatever someone will suggest, you will take an opposing view. How long have we known each other ... 20 years? Neo-Luddite, indeed! :) Ordinarily I would suggest that you broaden your selective reading but you and I know that will not happen.

Regards from Perth

Derek
20 years - seems longer!
What did you think of the Omer Bartov article Derek?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/aug/13/israel-gaza-historian-omer-bartov

best wishes from darkest Derbyshire!

Latest posts

Back