US Election November 5th

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that :) . It's very good. I've said it before - it's a mad world where we (well, some people anyway) thought the internet was going to save us from the Murdochs and Dacres and every other sh*t eating editorialised journalistic bastid. But it's probably made it worse. Now any t-w-a-t can say what he wants unfettered by the filter of publishing and actually have a huge audience. That's why we have even bigger idiots in our politics these days than ever before.
The fettered are generally found in prisons I believe. :unsure:

Funny how those jumping up and down over the purported need to censor online speech never seem to worry about the "dark web" where all manner of criminality and deviancy flourish and spread. :unsure:

I don't believe anyone thinks you are. The root of all this thinking seems to spring from narcissism. It's all about you - what they're doing to you, what they're taking from you, how hard you worked, how you're a marker of your definition of success and how anyone who falls short of that must be feckless, lazy or on the make.

Urrgh.
Please take off the 'victim-mode' spectacles and actually read what ey_tony posted. Didn't you start a thread spouting and promoting exactly what you are now accusing ey_tony of? It's called 'trolling'. Don't bother to reply. You're on the Ignore list

Please take off the 'victim-mode' spectacles and actually read what ey_tony posted. Didn't you start a thread spouting and promoting exactly what you are now accusing ey_tony of? It's called 'trolling'. Don't bother to reply. You're on the Ignore list
Oh noes :'(

I hate to be the one to tell you…
I would be most grateful if you could state where you get your information from, obviously you are privileged to have access to the real truth.

By the way how do you know it’s the real truth?

Which study? Who conducted it? How large was the sample? How long did the study last? Who paid for it and why? Who cited it and why? What parts of it did they cite and did they cite them accurately?

Get the picture? (Rhetorical question)

The Trump obsession is just another tragicomedy example of mass media induced herd-think. I'm not American, you're not American, we both have crooks and moral reprobates aplenty in our own so-called governments, which unfailingly dance to the tune of their true masters, the financial oligarchs, the same as Trump did and will.

Arguing over how to divide the ever-shrinking pieces of other people's pies while the bakers laugh in your faces. One really can't blame them for laughing at people so wilfully blind and wilfully ignorant.
Please could you repost that without all the logical fallacies

Latest posts

Back