US Election November 5th

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just politely point out that is opinion stated as fact.

The evidence shows otherwise.
I go on the evidence of my two eyes. Once in 2019 and the other in 2024. Two different places. 2019, a nice safe place. 2024, a warzone. Read all the "facts" you like, I would recommend visiting.

I seriously doubt this....
Got some kind of evidence of this- like you know, links to actual laws legalising hard drugs like heroin, cocaine etc???
ETA
I thought this sounded like rubbish- and it is- the only sources saying they 'legalised' it are from Fox news and the like...

What they did have was the Washington State Supreme Court ruled that current (2021 current) drug PARAPHERNALIA POSSESSION laws were illegal (Blake) and thus invalid- however that is not the same as 'making hard drugs legal'- new laws have since been put forward and are now in effect- so that entire 'they legalised hard drugs' nonsense is what you find left behind the south end of a northbound male bovine- and from Fox 'News' (which is the same thing lol)

Any part of that half hour long audio clip in particular???
I mean a simple link to an actual statute or law will do...
Or even a news article (from an organisation that DOESN'T have a 3/4 of a billion dollar judgment against it for lying lol) will do...

Something like this that shows the new laws that were enacted after the Blake case overturned the drug implement possession laws https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/17/us/washington-drug-possession-law/index.html (which totally negates your claim that 'all hard drugs are legal in Washington' lol)

Latest posts

Back