Post a photo of the last thing you turned

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More snowmen for the paint kits today, got 50 done now so to change it up a bit I did a few a little differently. Will start making up the sets next week, hopefully the paint pots and brushes will come soon.
20241018_173145.jpg20241018_173152.jpg

Hi Stig, sorry but I have a 'pet hate' for clocks (or any time-pieces) that don't have numbers (LOL)! I do love that Ivy of yours though, spalting and some grain. My Ivy was quite plain. I seem to spend a great deal of my time cutting Ivy that has wrapped around trees, in order to enable the tree to grow. My attempt at a Clock was done a few years ago using recycled Decking; glued and joined with 'biscuits', with a bit of Pyrography thrown in. Although this clock is on our lounge wall, I rarely bother to put a battery into it!(LOL)

Attachments

• P1060523.JPG
    P1060523.JPG
    4.9 MB
Hi Stig, sorry but I have a 'pet hate' for clocks (or any time-pieces) that don't have numbers (LOL)! I do love that Ivy of yours though, spalting and some grain. My Ivy was quite plain. I seem to spend a great deal of my time cutting Ivy that has wrapped around trees, in order to enable the tree to grow. My attempt at a Clock was done a few years ago using recycled Decking; glued and joined with 'biscuits', with a bit of Pyrography thrown in. Although this clock is on our lounge wall, I rarely bother to put a battery into it!(LOL)
Had it been a bigger piece I'd probably add numbers/markers but it's too small and not fully round so would detract from the grain, I have one more mechanism but need to check it's working before putting time into making another.

Latest posts

Back