Joke Thread 5

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories. There were all the regular types of stuff: spilled milk and pennies saved, blah blah blah...

But then the teacher realized, much to her dismay, that only Janie was left. "Janie," she asked, "do you have a story to share?"

"Yes. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Syria, and her plane got hit by enemy fire and she had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife. She drank the whiskey on the way down in case the bottle broke, and her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 ISIS troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife till the blade broke, and then she killed the last ISIS fighter with her bare hands.

''Good Heavens!" said the horrified teacher. "What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?”

"Stay away from Mommy when she's been drinking."

1726123530116.png

Some of us actually use it.
Bit like the old slide rule. After leaving college & starting an apprenticeship, I never had a use for one, it was put away for a couple of decades, until being rediscovered during a move. I looked at it, read all the old 'crib' notes, could not remember how the hell to use it! Binned it - probably worth a fortune now!

Bit like the old slide rule. After leaving college & starting an apprenticeship, I never had a use for one, it was put away for a couple of decades, until being rediscovered during a move. I looked at it, read all the old 'crib' notes, could not remember how the hell to use it! Binned it - probably worth a fortune now!
I still have one, and a book of five figure log tables.

WTF is Tailor Swift?
No idea.
Taylor Swift is a very well known musical performer, who Mr Trump(the republican nominee in the upcoming USA[a big country a long way away]election)reckons will decline in popularity now that she's endorsed Kamala Harris( the democratic nominee in the upcoming USA[a big country a long way away]election.

No idea.
Taylor Swift is a very well known musical performer, who Mr Trump(the republican nominee in the upcoming USA[a big country a long way away]election)reckons will decline in popularity now that she's endorsed Kamala Harris( the democratic nominee in the upcoming USA[a big country a long way away]election.
Now that's why I have no idea, thanks John! TRUMP?__& so he should be, does he represent the 'Reprobate' Party, by any chance? 🥕🤡

You didn't ask what MAGA was but didn't know who the present biggest song artist in the world is. Even after what happened in Southport.
Cannot say that I've ever heard of it, that's why I has not asked. :unsure::whistle: Despite the Southport incident, which I did know about. It's no matter whom, ever, is the biggest whatever, when one has no interest. As a matter of fact, I've never liked Kylie's performances, plus ALL the other performers not liked, the list (if names were known) must be a mile long!
WELLL, it's a 'joke' thread, innit? :LOL: :dunno:

Latest posts

Back