Joke Thread 4 (closed).

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a story that someone once asked Don McLean what the song American Pie really meant, and he said, "It means I never have to do a day's work ever again", or words to that effect.
I was told it was to do with the assassination of president John F Kennedy, at a time when Don Mclean was supposedly a newspaper delivery guy at the time. No idea if it is true. Your story might be more accurate!!
K

Last edited:
I was told it was to do with the assassination of president John F Kennedy, at a time when Don Mclean was supposedly a newspaper delivery guy at the time. No idea if it is true. Your story might be more accurate!!
K

I heard that "the night the music died" referred to the death of Buddy Holly in a plane crash.

5A0DF319-604B-4007-8DD5-92793BC838E5.jpeg

Föhn effect, caused by the wet adiabatic lapse rates and dry adiabatic lapse rates being different... perhaps the lassie was a pilot

Surely not, Morag. I would've thought that the reciprocal filter would havetaken care of that....unless, of course, the medial splines didn't quite line up.
Amateurs, huh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back