Joke Thread 4 (closed).

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1709225505603.png

When I was eighteen I worried about what people thought of me.

When I was thirty-eight I didn't care what people thought about me!

When I was sixty-eight, I realised people weren't thinking about me at all...
Dont be sill now.
I've always thought about you.
From when you were a small boy and riding your first bike. The bruised knees and black eye from fighting at school
I remember your first girlfriend and the bitter divorce and the sex change that completely changed your outlook on life.
I remember those first high heels you bought and that night I had to take you to A&E when you fell off them and broke your ankle.
So dont fret.
I think about you every day.
I just for the hell of me can't remember your name.

Dont be sill now.
I've always thought about you.
From when you were a small boy and riding your first bike. The bruised knees and black eye from fighting at school
I remember your first girlfriend and the bitter divorce and the sex change that completely changed your outlook on life.
I remember those first high heels you bought and that night I had to take you to A&E when you fell off them and broke your ankle.
So dont fret.
I think about you every day.
I just for the hell of me can't remember your name.

So it's been YOU all these years! I always knew they were watching me, but nobody would believe me.

I even tried the silver foil in my hat to shield my brainwaves, but it didn't work.

While you are there, can you tell me what I did with my motorcycle key back in '79?

So it's been YOU all these years! I always knew they were watching me, but nobody would believe me.

I even tried the silver foil in my hat to shield my brainwaves, but it didn't work.

While you are there, can you tell me what I did with my motorcycle key back in '79?
I've got a list.
All the people who are invited into my rest home when the time comes.
Can I put your name down?

I sympathise, having had similar issues in the past. I have found a good solution is to take a bus home to get your spare key. HTH

I've got a list.
All the people who are invited into my rest home when the time comes.
Can I put your name down?

Thank you for the compliment.

I have to warn you that I have a weapons-grade sense of humour. My bad habits include eating mushy peas, and I get violent if I don't have a regular intake of strong tea.

Sir Pious was about to head off for the crusade so fitted his wife with a chastity belt.
Just in case he got killed in battle he gave the key to his best friend, Sir Whumpsalot.

As Sir P reached the edge of his lands, he turned to bid them adieu and spotted a rider at full gallop coming up behind - his best friend.

As Sir Whumpsalot pulled up his horse beside Sir Pious, Sir Pious asked what the matter was.

Sir Whumpsalot gasped out "Wrong key!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back