I never thought that I'd say this but ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conveniently forgot to add Iran"s religious sect taking out its own Government and killing thousands of the opposition, what is worse coming to the aid of those that can not defend themselves or killing your own population who don't agree with you.

On Trump, don't forget his daughter is married to a Jew.

Conveniently forgot to add Iran"s religious sect taking out its own Government and killing thousands of the opposition, what is worse coming to the aid of those that can not defend themselves or killing your own population who don't agree with you.

On Trump, don't forget his daughter is married to a Jew.
Amnesty International report on human rights in Iran Amnesty Int
  • crushed protests using unlawful force and mass arrests
  • thousands were subjected to interrogation, arbitrary detention, unjust prosecution, and imprisonment
  • enforced disappearances, and torture widespread and systematic
  • women and girls, LGBTI people, and ethnic and religious minorities were subjected to systemic discrimination and violence
  • cruel and inhuman punishments, including flogging, were imposed and implemented
  • use of the death penalty as a tool of political repression
  • trials systematically unfair
  • systemic impunity prevailed for past and ongoing crimes against humanity
  • compulsory veiling laws and morality police
  • lethal force used during largely peaceful protests
But at least they haven't invaded anyone, despite a long spat with Iraq which killed an estimated 1-2m from both sides. War by proxy through funding and equipping Hamas, Houtis and Hezbollah who would like to invade properly but mostly just shoot rockets isn't an Iranian invasion anyway.

Yes ... I know it is rather simplistic but it makes a point & that is why I appreciate it.
I appreciate what you are saying, but as a standalone meme its pretty misleading to say the least

its a meme that gets posted on twitter constantly as whataboutery to excuse Putin invading Ukraine.

Latest posts

Back