Garden project preparation for garden room

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silken

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a work in progress, garden room is for next year. This year we began transforming the back section of the garden; previously fenced off by other owners.

After clearing the rubbish and moving anything of use I removed the fence panels, I then hired a man and his digger, who did a great job levelling the area, not completely level but close enough, the ground is like concrete in places lots of cobbles.

After teddy completed his site inspection (see 3rd image) I got materials for retaining the banks and creating planters (got to keep the wife happy), I laid the weed matting, fitted posts, gravel boards - slabs and blocks for paving and curb stones, with a final fitting of gravel boards on a bed of pea gravel.

The garden room will be for next year, I will take it to the max allowed using permitted development 30ms, this will include a shed for garden tools and a paint store; approximately 5.5m x 5.5m in total area. I need to design this using Onshape once I learn how to use it :ROFLMAO:.

Attachments

• GRoom-Proj2.jpg
    GRoom-Proj2.jpg
    364.2 KB
  • GRoom-Proj3.jpg
    GRoom-Proj3.jpg
    305.1 KB
  • GRoom-Proj4.jpg
    GRoom-Proj4.jpg
    276.6 KB
  • GRoom-Proj5.jpg
    GRoom-Proj5.jpg