Current shed project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You understand why a car port was important (y)

It's actually in the paint shop right now... and I may well relocate it in the garage when it comes back and put the other car under the car port.
Also used to have a blue IX FQ-320 from new but stupidly sold it in 2017 after 12 years ownership. You on MLR by any chance? Haven't been on there for years, myself but used to be an active and prolific contributor - some might even say rampant?...
Sweet, mine needs paint badly, lives on a London street and looks like it. Yes a member (same handle ish) but never very active (still look in but it's all but dead now). A mine of information still there though. Ah yes, some Pork involved too, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Sweet, mine needs paint badly, lives on a London street and looks like it. Yes a member (same handle) but never very active (still look in but it's all but dead now). A mine of information still there though. Ah yes, some Pork involved too, if I recall correctly.
Good memory. We still also have one of those too.

Latest posts

Back