Combined Flu jab

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I’ve read recently, Covid vaccines are quite batch variable. Some batches have apparently caused excess adverse reactions have been withdrawn in the past. Just because someone has had one, two four or more Covid vaccinations without apparent complications doesn’t mean this will continue. Then of course there is time. It could be Jacob that you’ll have a stroke or heart attack in a few years but no one will attribute it to your vaccinations. Because quite simply you’re unimportant and it’s not in their interest.

Not that many in reality. It's like climate change scepticism; something like 99% of scientists support the man-made climate change hypothesis. The 1% remaining may well number in thousands, but so what?
I genuinely feel sorry for you. What a lonely life you must lead.

I don’t believe he was. But what’s your view on the Nurses that refused the vaccination? Some lost their jobs and many others protested about mandatory vaccination at the time.

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/c...-mandatory-covid-19-vaccine-rules-25-01-2022/

I suspect many are still unvaccinated.
He was - he was saying that doctors would deliberately falsify a cause of death certificate. One might say that I'm quite familiar with hospital doctors, and they really don't do this - however much the family might wish them to record it differently.

Nurses? Well, it's interesting. Medical students at university cannot join their course without a set of vaccinations. Similarly any NHS employees in path labs (including management) are required to have up to date certification. So we're not very consistent to say the least.
My personal opinion is that anyone commencing a nursing or medicine (or other clinical, patient-facing) course should be required to have both Covid and 'flu vaccines as well as the full suite of others. No exceptions. Thereafter it should be a requirement of employment to maintain that status. I'm less sure we can apply it retrospectively, especially when the majority of the hesitants are from global majority backgrounds and many we have just brought to the uk to address shortages. However, if you change the rules at the training/start of career stage the issue will resolve with time.
Incidentally, the government changed their minds about compulsion so nobody lost their job; more misinformation.

I do wish you'd look at peer-reviewed high impact journals and not scrape conspiracies off youtube. Christ on a bike we've even got someone saying "the truth is out there". Next they'll be calling us sheeple

From what I’ve read recently, Covid vaccines are quite batch variable. Some batches have apparently caused excess adverse reactions have been withdrawn in the past. Just because someone has had one, two four or more Covid vaccinations without apparent complications doesn’t mean this will continue. Then of course there is time. It could be Jacob that you’ll have a stroke or heart attack in a few years but no one will attribute it to your vaccinations. Because quite simply you’re unimportant and it’s not in their interest.

Honestly, just stop. This is laughable

I genuinely feel sorry for you. What a lonely life you must lead.
er, why? :ROFLMAO:
Almost everybody accepts the value of vaccines, and climate change theory. Why would I be lonely we are a massive majority - there's millions of us!
You are in a tiny minority; don't you feel a little bit left behind, sheepishly flogging your dead horse?

Last edited:
Well I'm convinced that there are aliens walking among us, in fact there seem to be some contributing to this thread. I'm just off to do some Google and Youtube searching where I'm sure I'll have no problem finding concrete conclusive proof in videos and articles by suitably qualified idiots. Might even find that Elvis is still out there and was rotating his pelvis in Vegas only last week ;)

.........It could be Jacob that you’ll have a stroke or heart attack in a few years but no one will attribute it to your vaccinations. ....
Or not catch flu, RSV, Covid and not attribute that to my vaccinations?
But it might be because I walked under a ladder, or forgot to throw spilled salt over my shoulder?
How would you prove it either way?

Another reply with no substance. Why not play the ball and we can actually discuss the matter?
What for? You've rejected the scientific consensus from the experts. It's up to you to convince us (and them) that somehow you know better.

Oh for gods sake, these side effects are extremely rare and the vaccine would not be approved if the risks of not having them were not much higher than having them.

Why the **** do we have a ******* moderator on a forum like this promoting vaccine scepticism?

Mods are allowed to have their own opinions. They are volunteers who keep the forum moving forward. Their views do not reflect the forum whether I agree with them or not.

Mods are people. People think stuff.

Smoking.
Alcohol.
Obesity.
Processed meat overconsumption (perhaps even all meat and dairy).
Processed food overconsumption.
Too much sugar.
Too much salt.
Contact sports.
Skydiving.
Mountain hiking.
Motorbikes.
The list is endless...

I'm not sure how "not only stupid but selfish and inconsiderate" doesn't apply to this lot as well...
Although smoking, alcohol, obesity etc etc etc can be personally damaging, most may have secondary impacts on others, infection is very direct. Being fat is a personal risk - it is not catching!

There is also the reproduction rate to consider (R number) which is basically the number of people that one infected person will pass on a virus to.

A small change in vaccination level can (and does) protect the community, or allow it to spread widely. It is a calculation made more complex as the consequences of infection can vary markedly depending on age, ethinicy etc/

We've been down this rabbit hole many times in the past and it ends up in an angry mess with the usual consequences.
If you want this thread to continue for a few more hours or so please behave, do not be rude or disparaging toward others. If you disagree with a POV just explain why and put your view forward. It's not hard. Make it a discussion, not a P3 argument/tantrum.

Latest posts

Back