Combined Flu jab

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grandfather died of TB. My uncle had diphtheria. My father had polio. I had measles that very nearly killed me. My boy died of myocarditis caused by covid. I'll take the jabs, thank you very much.
Exactly Phil and if anyone read the list of "possible" side effects and the hysteria from naysayers then refused medication they may well have paid the ultimate price. Doing research and asking questions is fine and sensible but it's human nature to then pick out only what they want to believe.

My wife has Parkinsons, still relatively early stages but kepr stable and under control by drugs. There is no cure and the drugs can have serious side effects but should she refuse them? Not a chance.

Thank you. I had covid, three days of a very mild cold. I passed it to him, he was 20, fit, didn't smoke, do any drugs or anything. Four days from being healthy to being dead. He wasn't vaccinated, the daft thing was that he wasn't anti vaccine, he just didn't get around to it. The consultant at the time said whether it would have made a difference no one would ever know.

If anyone doesn't want to be vaccinated, then fine - don't bother.....
Except that you are more likely to catch whatever it is, more likely make demands and be a cost to the NHS / other carers, more likely to be spreading it too.
It's a social responsibility.
Not taking them could be seen as not only stupid but also selfish and inconsiderate.
If in doubt talk to a normal doctor. Do not listen to the nutters.
As the fairground notices say: 'You ride at your own risk'.
If you don't take them you could be a risk to others.
Just had my flu/covid shots. Seems quite side-effect free, 'er indoors says her arms ache.

Last edited:
Back