Woodex 08

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the last 3 years of visiting and seeing it decline, I think that this is still too expensive :wink:

Anyone planning to go?

Thought we could have a meet up \:D/ .

Saturday is my favoured option - thought I miight get there about half eleven.

A wood show, a couple of miles away, 3 days after pay day, with a good pub on the way back.
Just might be able to rouse myself - so long as I don't get stuck in the pub outward bound.
(Actually contemplating buying a tailed thing, so that might be excuse enough)
Steve

Bob,

I've never been before but from what I've heard about past ones I think the answer is no.

But for us locals (I think I'm about 40 mins away) its worth a punt.
Particually if we can arrange a meet.

Hey Steve, when you planning to go??

I'll be there on Saturday, eying up paring chisels, tailed things (saws really shouldn't have plugs, but we'll see) and any other trouble.
Cheers
Steve

Hi Guy's,

I'm going to be there all 3 days on the Tudor Rose Woodturner's stand so if you come down please do stop by and say hello :D

As I understand it they have halved the cost of display stands as well so there are loads more exhibitors going this year so should be great!!

See you there,

Richard

As the show date is the coming weekend, I thought I'd bump this back to the top.

Has anyone warned security that a load of shifty looking blokes will be hanging around the Tudor rose at 12 ???

The list of exhibitors at the bottom of the Meridien web site seems very poor. Only 2 exhibits which really seem to be nainstream woodwork. Many of the rest are not even in a wood related industry.

Not going this time I think.
Alan

Whadya mean shifty? I only wear the trench coat and Fedora in Soho and my glasses are frosted not dark (note to self: don't rest spectacles on SiC - and no, micromesh doesn't fix it) :D

Steve,

Just make sure you have enough cash in your trench coat pockets to pay for the tea. :lol:

Are there just going to be the 6 of us :cry:

Back