US Election November 5th

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are both bad in different ways but Harris is not going to solve american issues by going round and baring her teeth at everyone and giggling, this will come down to the same choices we had in the Uk and that is not what we have had, anything else has to be better which seems to have been a bad move as we will all be finding out soon.

I don't want Trump to throw Ukraine under the bus, and likewise I din't want harris to throw israel under that bus.

Either is not good. As usual choice of least worst

Harris is probably less worse than Trump

but think Trump will win.

dung state of affairs

Harris is not going to solve american issues by going round and baring her teeth at everyone and giggling
are you choosing to make personal attacks because you are tribally right wing and Democrats are ostensibly your "enemy"?

I hate to say it but Kamala Harris does have policies so maybe it would be those that will help to solve American issues, maybe you could focus on them

which seems to have been a bad move as we will all be finding out soon.
I think you might be getting over excited, the Labour govt will turn out fine, but we wont know for 3 or 4 years if that

Its gonna take quite a bit of time to undo the damage of the last 14 years and the ongoing damage of brexit.

What this country needs is to ditch the neo liberal free market policies and reverse the terrible privatisation of al our infrastructure and services.........sadly Labour cant / wont do that

are you choosing to make personal attacks because you are tribally right wing and Democrats are ostensibly your "enemy"?
Really? Is that your answer? How about addressing the perception that all she is able to do is smile inanely and giggle? Do you find her erudite and an effective debater?

I hate to say it but Kamala Harris does have policies so maybe it would be those that will help to solve American issues, maybe you could focus on them
Then why can't she answer with a nice succinct summary of what they are when asked rather than resorting to some incoherent word salad?
I suspect that there are policies but that they aren't hers per se.

I think you might be getting over excited, the Labour govt will turn out fine, but we wont know for 3 or 4 years if that

Its gonna take quite a bit of time to undo the damage of the last 14 years and the ongoing damage of brexit.

What this country needs is to ditch the neo liberal free market policies and reverse the terrible privatisation of al our infrastructure and services.........sadly Labour cant / wont do that
Is that you crossing your fingers and hoping for the best?

Really? Is that your answer? How about addressing the perception that all she is able to do is smile inanely and giggle? Do you find her erudite and an effective debater?

Then why can't she answer with a nice succinct summary of what they are when asked rather than resorting to some incoherent word salad?
I suspect that there are policies but that they aren't hers per se.

Trump literally danced for 38mins after kind of answering 5 questions and you think Harris is the one with problems?

You think Harris can't answer a question with a nice succinct summary? I can't even understand most of the insane rambling of Trump, and when he does manage to put some words together they are normally vague or contradicting other things he's said depending on who he is speaking at. Many of his words aren't even actual words, as he can barely speak properly any more. I'm surprised all his dictator friends can understand what he is on about.

As for Trumps policies what exactly are they?

Last edited:
Do you find her erudite and an effective debater?
Let her answer.

“I think it’s very important for us at every moment in time, and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualise it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.”

How about addressing the perception that all she is able to do is smile inanely and giggle
You mean a perception put out by the right wing media and believed by right wing supporters?

Are you right wing? I’d guess yes…..

I can very easily address it, here is Kamala Harris in a parliamentary committee challenging senator Barr

Please point out where she is smiling inanely or giggling

No it is just an observation from seeing her on Tv, it is probably some nervous habbit.

That is blind loyality where the masters can do no wrong no mater what they inflict on there subjects.

Trump literally danced for 38mins after kind of answering 5 questions and you think Harris is the one with problems?

You think Harris can't answer a question with a nice succinct summary? I can't even understand most of the insane rambling of Trump, and when he does manage to put some words together they are normally vague or contradicting other things he's said depending on who he is speaking at. Many of his words aren't even actual words, as he can barely speak properly any more. I'm surprised all his dictator friends can understand what he is on about.

As for Trumps policies what exactly are they?
Where did I mention Trump? Trump might be a major pineapple or the best thing next to the second coming but the observation was about Harris and public perceptions of her.
So, I'll ignore the whataboutery and ask you as well, do you find her erudite and an effective debater?

Where did I mention Trump? Trump might be a major pineapple or the best thing next to the second coming but the observation was about Harris and public perceptions of her.
So, I'll ignore the whataboutery and ask you as well, do you find her erudite and an effective debater?
It's a choice between 2 people becoming the President of the United States of America, the most powerful nation in the world with real world consequences for more than just the US, in particular Ukraine and therefore Europe.

Pretending that you can discuss your perceived failings of one of them whilst ignoring the other is somewhat disingenuous. It is also a somewhat weird concept to ask if someone is a good debater, but not allow you to compare them to the person they are debating.

Is she an effective debater - Yes, she completely dominated Trump in the last debate to the point he refused to debate again.

Back