US Election November 5th

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone knew. We’ve been saying it for years. I have every good reason to believe that those in power knew before he was anointed at the DNC.
The party saw him as a ticket to ride and empty vessel. Someone who would spend most the time sleeping and being deliberately mislead and confused by some of the greatest politcal minds in the world. Meanwhile they could run the country and do what they wanted. They effectively hollowed out the most important position in the free world.

The same people (most likely wall street types and neo- cons) did this in the 90’s under Bill Clinton. Bill was so distracted by his enoous sex scandals, that Greenspan and wall street took over, bankrupting South Korea and committing regime change in Indonesia. (If reports are to be belived)

These types were trying to keep the whole thing going for another 4 years but Joe just couldn’t hang on. Now they’ve jumped ship to identity politics to win

Either way, non of this looks good at all.
Thanks for that, I needed a laugh. A veritable smorgasbord of right-wing conspiracies. I don't suppose you have any concrete proof of any of that?

Actually take some time to think about Trumps obsession with dictators and the comments he makes. He constantly praises them for their brilliance and iron fist approach to keeping people where they want them. He now has presidential immunity after stacking the supreme court in his favour. The entire point of not having the ability for one person to be above the law is ripped to shreds.

When you invite Viktor Mihály Orbán to your house and praise him, you don't get to say it's all a conspiracy from the left.
I don’t disagree
I think I’ve made it clear that Trump is a flawed individual and I would prefer there to be another candidate.
I can just see the same or diametric behaviour, coming from the left and they have no self awareness of how deep in the tank they are, whilst claiming to be the enlightened ones.

Two things worth noting, which make liberals excpetionally dangerous and in many ways.
more dangerous than Trump.
No liberal will concede or even notice that on the big policy issue of our times, Trump called it right. That was taking away the ever increasing dependency in China. This policy was suicidal and the democrats were all in on it. It suited their donors and the immensely corrupt system around influence.
Trump was not beholden to those same focres and so could make decisions based on what he thought America’s interest were. Not the interest of the corporations, which are not always aligned.
It turns out since Covid, this on-shoring (now a main democrat policy) that Trump foresaw and preempted, based on common sense (something no liberals claim Trump has), has allowed the US to be at the forefront of shifting global economic tides.

This is equivalent to a Germany leader saying “hey we shouldn’t be rellying on russia for enrgey and we shouldn’t shut down out nuclear plants”.

Liberalism is dangerous. Just look at what they do to liberal cities. The evidence is in the eating of the pudding.
You need a balance. If half of the virtue signalling lefties on here run a town, it would be the worst place to live in the world.

And Trump is not that conservative.

I don’t disagree
I think I’ve made it clear that Trump is a flawed individual and I would prefer there to be another candidate.
I can just see the same or diametric behaviour, coming from the left and they have no self awareness of how deep in the tank they are, whilst claiming to be the enlightened ones.

Two things worth noting, which make liberals excpetionally dangerous and in many ways.
more dangerous than Trump.
No liberal will concede or even notice that on the big policy issue of our times, Trump called it right. That was taking away the ever increasing dependency in China. This policy was suicidal and the democrats were all in on it. It suited their donors and the immensely corrupt system around influence.
Trump was not beholden to those same focres and so could make decisions based on what he thought America’s interest were. Not the interest of the corporations, which are not always aligned.
It turns out since Covid, this on-shoring (now a main democrat policy) that Trump foresaw and preempted, based on common sense (something no liberals claim Trump has), has allowed the US to be at the forefront of shifting global economic tides.

This is equivalent to a Germany leader saying “hey we shouldn’t be rellying on russia for enrgey and we shouldn’t shut down out nuclear plants”.

Liberalism is dangerous. Just look at what they do to liberal cities. The evidence is in the eating of the pudding.
You need a balance. If half of the virtue signalling lefties on here run a town, it would be the worst place to live in the world.

And Trump is not that conservative.

Ironic you use the word concede, a word that Trump has yet to use about the 2020 election that he has proved zero zilch nada evidence for, and was without doubt tried to illegally overturn.

'virtue signalling lefties' ah yes the commonly used boogie man of the MAGA crowd. Let's be serious most people are somewhere in the middle. the trouble is Trump has been courting the far right for years. Most americans don't want abortion bans and want more gun control on both sides of the aisle, but you have Trump stoking the fires, whilst praising authoritarian dictators. Weird how you never hear him praise any western leader?

'Just look at what they do to liberal cities.' what? have less crime? less gun related homicides? https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariann...r-gun-death-rates-than-blue-states-heres-why/, push for fairer wages, have lower poverty rates?

Ironic you use the word concede, a word that Trump has yet to use about the 2020 election that he has proved zero zilch nada evidence for, and was without doubt tried to illegally overturn.

'virtue signalling lefties' ah yes the commonly used boogie man of the MAGA crowd. Let's be serious most people are somewhere in the middle. the trouble is Trump has been courting the far right for years. Most americans don't want abortion bans and want more gun control on both sides of the aisle, but you have Trump stoking the fires, whilst praising authoritarian dictators. Weird how you never hear him praise any western leader?

'Just look at what they do to liberal cities.' what? have less crime? less gun related homicides? https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariann...r-gun-death-rates-than-blue-states-heres-why/, push for fairer wages, have lower poverty rates?
Hilary Clinton also refused to accept Trump won fairly.
Many democrat politicians refused to accept his presidency.
If I remember, the democrats and their ‘agents of chaos’ antifa, spent an entire summer burning the country down in a ‘mostly peaceful riot’, including setting a light federal buildings, trying to lock policemen in their stations and then trying to set the station on fire. Destroying peoples business and then being bailed by the likes of Kamala Harris. Entire areas of Seatle were annexed, which culminated in a march on the white house.

The problem the democrats made and likely anti Trump republicans,
was allowing an election during a once in a lifetime pandemic. They should have postponed the election by a year and got on with trying to save people. But no, never let a crisis go to waste. They decided instead to change the entire electoral system to postal which they knew, would massively gavout them, as young people would vote more and young people are in higher numbers in cities and thuse more democrat leaning.

So Trump was done dirty in the elctiom and you could argue the dems stole it based on changing the entire system under the guise of covid, to oust him.
The mistake Trump made was not saying “fine, I’ll win it back next time”.

He is a bit if a whiner but then again, when you take on the status quo, they’ll give you plenty to whine about.

Last edited:
Hilary Clinton also refused to accept Trump won fairly.
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/clinton-concedes-to-trump-we-owe-him-an-open-mind-231118

Many democrat politicians refused to accept his presidency.
What did they do? did they organise a riot on the capital building? did they organise alternative electors? did they phone state governors and ask them to 'find' some more votes for Hilary? did they hire lawyers to stand outside a gardening company next to a sex shop to hold a press conference about all the 'evidence' they have and then fail to put any of that evidence before a judge in any of the cases presented?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/clinton-concedes-to-trump-we-owe-him-an-open-mind-231118

What did they do? did they organise a riot on the capital building? did they organise alternative electors? did they phone state governors and ask them to 'find' some more votes for Hilary? did they hire lawyers to stand outside a gardening company next to a sex shop to hold a press conference about all the 'evidence' they have and then fail to put any of that evidence before a judge in any of the cases presented?
No they just tried to burn policemen alive in their police stations.
Drove around with petrol bombs setting entire business and city blocks a blaze.
Marched through residential neighbourhoods and threatened the residence who they thought might step out of line.
Literally tried to defund the police. A Kamala policy.
They attacked anyone who wore even a plain red hat, including women . they tried to literally permanently blind hundreds if not thousands of people with high powered lasers.
They shot and killed people for disagreeing with them and marched on the white house, with intent if they could to over throw it.

I’m not suporting Trump and his behavoir. I said that. You seem to struggle with the other side of the story however.

Your proof
Not really. I've seen that before - it's about the growth of globalism and multi-nationals. But surely this has been going on since the end of WWII when industrialists in the USA saw there was more money to be made from globalisation than the previous USA stance of isolationism. Even Eisenhower warned against the military industrial complex in his farewell address back in 1961. I think we can all give some credence to the theory that multi-nationals run the show now.

It doesn't prove that Biden had lost his marbles before he was even elected President as you have intimated. And anyway, how is Biden being manipulated by shady vested interests in the background any more of a credible theory than Trump, Project 2025 and the Heritage Foundation?

Not really. I've seen that before - it's about the growth of globalism and multi-nationals. But surely this has been going on since the end of WWII when industrialists in the USA saw there was more money to be made from globalisation than the previous USA stance of isolationism. Even Eisenhower warned against the military industrial complex in his farewell address back in 1961. I think we can all give some credence to the theory that multi-nationals run the show now.

It doesn't prove that Biden had lost his marbles before he was even elected President as you have intimated. And anyway, how is Biden being manipulated by shady vested interests in the background any more of a credible theory than Trump, Project 2025 and the Heritage Foundation?
The point was rather that Biden was the perfect entity for those interests, to in effect take back over running the things they otherwise wouldn't have, if there was a more ‘awake’, I dare say ‘woke’ lol person in charge. That those entities could block other entities from doing their job. To say that was all a matter of globalism is somewhat missing the finer details.
Many, many people could see Biden's obvious issue four years ago. He wasn't in as bad a state but the signs were there. He was also not elected because people wanted him, he was anointed which is a dubious thing to do. Just like Kamala has been.
All anointed western leaders have fallen. Sunak, Hamza, Gethin etc.. It's not the right way to do politics. Although Ursula seems to be ok, given the make of of the EU not being democratic anyway.

I think a disappointment of Trump, is that he has become more like the ‘swamp’. I was not impressed with Kushner. i think Trumps instincts are pretty good. Not on all things but better than the opposition. At least he didn’t want to defund the police, in a country with that many guns. I mean come on.

...... i think Trumps instincts are pretty good. ....
Really?
Most people see him as a grotesque orange monster with very dubious instincts.
He has Hannibal Lecter as a role model! 🤣 🤣 Maybe he doesn't realise that Lecter is fictional - I can't imagine the orange man sitting through the film

Private Eye got his speech off pat:

trummp2.JPG

Last edited:
Really?
Most people see him as a grotesque orange monster with very dubious instincts.
He has Hannibal Lecter as a role model! 🤣 🤣 Maybe he doesn't realise that Lecter is fictional - I can't imagine the orange man sitting through the film

Private Eye got his speech off pat:

View attachment 185378

Trust the Private Eye to take that all seriously.

Trump has fantastic comedy timing. Most comics (except maybe Rosie O’Donnel and the one that does black face; Sarah something), thinks he’s hilarious and a natural funny guy.

Maybe someone should pass the memo onto Ian. He dabbles in a bit of comedy himself. Some might call it BBC canned laughter but I think he has his moments.

Although the bit about the bullet missing him was crass and poorly worded. He is a narcissist after all.

Trust the Private Eye to take that all seriously.

Trump has fantastic comedy timing. Most comics (except maybe Rosie O’Donnel and the one that does black face; Sarah something), thinks he’s hilarious and a natural funny guy.

Maybe someone should pass the memo onto Ian. He dabbles in a bit of comedy himself. Some might call it BBC canned laughter but I think he has his moments.

Although the bit about the bullet missing him was crass and poorly worded. He is a narcissist after all.
"Most comics thinks he's hilarious".
Yes, but they're laughing at him, not with him.

You are, of course, welcome to your own opinion.
Just out of idle curiosity, is there a Liphook in the US? The only one I've heard of is in Hampshire, UK.
I’m sure there’s one in both but oddly, the only people who seem to make a point of where I live (the second time it’s been directly mentioned now) are those who seem to identify as liberal or left wing.

You’re welcome to ask which country I live in.

I’m sure there’s one in both but oddly, the only people who seem to make a point of where I live (the second time it’s been directly mentioned now) are those who seem to identify as liberal or left wing.
Because it's odd to find a Trump fan in the UK - just a few Farageists and far right nuts. I guess some of the recent rioters could be Trumptards too.

Back