The London international woodworking Festival

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouldy plane

Established Member
Reaction score
The London international woodworking festival 1st and 2nd of November 2024.
I’m starting to get ready for this event as I will be demonstrating and lecturing on both days, so if you want to know how a bench knife is used, how to tune and sharpen a moulding plane, or anything to do with pre industrial woodworking techniques, why not join me there in person. You can find out all the details, and about all the other great woodworkers and organisations that will be attending by following this link. If your into hand tools, or unplugged woodworking, this is the place to be!
https://londoniwf.co.uk/

Attachments

• london 2024.jpg
    london 2024.jpg
    78.4 KB
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    2 MB
Now that looks like something I would love to see/attend ( unfortunately I’m 3000 miles away) quite an august bunch, I am absolutely sure woodworking by hand is becoming much more popular.
Ian

This time next week it'll be all over... are you going to regret missing it?
https://londoniwf.co.uk/
Apart from machinery there should be something to please everyone.
It's looking likely I'll be having a table with the William Kendall mother planes on show alongside Bill and Sarah Carter planes.
A very special unfinished plough plane from the Olivier Sparkes workshop was gifted to raise charitable funds and has now been finished by Mr Tim Smith to a comparable standard of high quality, this should be available for your perusal as well.
Apparently it ain't that far from the Sarf of the country..... lol
With a train stop thingy right outside the venue.
Cheers, Andy

Looks interesting - is it all based around those four / five demonstrations or are there other things happening as well?
There's going to be a good many stalls and people in the Bazaar hall with stuff to peruse and purchase.
Looks like you're only down the road, be good to see you.
Cheers Andy

Latest posts

Back