Secret Santa 2024 (under new management)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
As Santa's new PA for 2024 I'm looking forward to the craziness of trying to get you lot in order, shall we get started?
Same script as previous years, to keep it simple can I ask everyone uses the usual template and email it to me at [email protected], if everyone could use the subject "your screen name, Secret Santa 2024" and for those that are overseas or willing to send overseas "your screen name, Secret Santa overseas 2024"
1-name, address and postcode
2-something about yourself, interests and hobbies, doesn't matter if it's obscure, it could help your match.
3- are you left or right handed

As with @Phil Pascoe please keep this to emails, I'm happy to answer questions via pm but please use the email to join.

I know it's earlier than usual but I'm very busy with work so want to be sure I don't cause any delays and get the pairings sorted with time to create and post.

For those of you that are overseas or willing to post out could you email me by the end of September, I'll have your pairings sorted and sent 1st october and if everyone else who wants to join could email me their details before the end of October I will send out all pairings on 1st November giving everyone hopefully enough time to create and post.

For previous years check here :-

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/2021-secret-santa-photos.134633/post-1537058

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/secret-santa-2022-post-your-pictures-here.140333/

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/secret-santa-2023-photos-only.145733/#post-1706463

Everyone is welcome to join, if you are not confident in your abilities you can buy something, the main thing to remember overall is that this is supposed to be fun.

As per @Phil Pascoe thread the great and talented @Lefley has thrown his name in the hat so come one, come all, this may just be your year to be paired with the master 😉

I’ll be in - just need to sort email. Hope is that getting notified by all the activity in this thread acts as a daily reminder!

OK ladies and gents, it's official, @Lefley email has now been recieved he is officially in so if you want to be in with a chance of being drawn with the most popular SS now is your chance 😀

OK ladies and gents, it's official, @Lefley email has now been recieved he is officially in so if you want to be in with a chance of being drawn with the most popular SS now is your chance 😀
And to be truly fair your name needs to be in the hat also! Just get significant other to do drawing ! May the gods see fit to stick us together this year, lol.

And to be truly fair your name needs to be in the hat also! Just get significant other to do drawing ! May the gods see fit to stick us together this year, lol.
My name will be in the "hat" but how I draw the matches will depend on how many people join in.
I dare say I'd be accused of cheating if I draw with you 😉 plus I probably won't recieve it, still waiting for the package your wife posted out for you last year 😳

Lol, I forgot to tell you. That package got sent back to me. It got inspected by your customs and it had African Blackwood in and they said it was a restricted wood, I've been so busy with work and Kim's health issues I have not had time to sort and resend. Was thinking of courier as I've never had one of those pZckages searched.

They also said, the raw wood needed a photosanitary certificate.

Lol, I forgot to tell you. That package got sent back to me. It got inspected by your customs and it had African Blackwood in and they said it was a restricted wood, I've been so busy with work and Kim's health issues I have not had time to sort and resend. Was thinking of courier as I've never had one of those pZckages searched.

They also said, the raw wood needed a photosanitary certificate.
Ahhhh that makes sense, customs do what they please, I'm sure they make it up as they go some times 🥴
I hope Kim is doing OK now 🤞

As Santa's new PA for 2024 I'm looking forward to the craziness of trying to get you lot in order, shall we get started?
Same script as previous years, to keep it simple can I ask everyone uses the usual template and email it to me at [email protected], if everyone could use the subject "your screen name, Secret Santa 2024" and for those that are overseas or willing to send overseas "your screen name, Secret Santa overseas 2024"
1-name, address and postcode
2-something about yourself, interests and hobbies, doesn't matter if it's obscure, it could help your match.
3- are you left or right handed

As with @Phil Pascoe please keep this to emails, I'm happy to answer questions via pm but please use the email to join.

I know it's earlier than usual but I'm very busy with work so want to be sure I don't cause any delays and get the pairings sorted with time to create and post.

For those of you that are overseas or willing to post out could you email me by the end of September, I'll have your pairings sorted and sent 1st october and if everyone else who wants to join could email me their details before the end of October I will send out all pairings on 1st November giving everyone hopefully enough time to create and post.

For previous years check here :-

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/2021-secret-santa-photos.134633/post-1537058

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/secret-santa-2022-post-your-pictures-here.140333/

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/secret-santa-2023-photos-only.145733/#post-1706463

Everyone is welcome to join, if you are not confident in your abilities you can buy something, the main thing to remember overall is that this is supposed to be fun.

As per @Phil Pascoe thread the great and talented @Lefley has thrown his name in the hat so come one, come all, this may just be your year to be paired with the master 😉
Keep C-------s in December! :ROFLMAO: ☃️

PS> Only kidding, but thought to get one in early!🎅:ROFLMAO:

Keep C-------s in December! :ROFLMAO: ☃️

PS> Only kidding, but thought to get one in early!🎅:ROFLMAO:
Nothing wrong getting it in early, I have fun with crimbo all year round, the schools intercom has jingle bells as one of the ringtones and the receptionist hates Christmas 😁 the entry codes for the gate are changed by a control program on my computer, I can also change other things like ringtone and volume via my computer 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆needless to say I get told off regularly

Back