Joke Thread 4 (closed).

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the early years of Datsun cars they found a fault in the gear boxes. One particular cog was forever failing . The makers decided to send a crateful over.
On the way over the plane began to lose power. The crew decided to lighten the load and throw out some of the cargo.
A mother playing outside with her children suddenly grabbed the kids and shouted get inside quick it's raining Datsun cogs. :D :D

Alan

adlt.jpg

British paratroopers landing in France for D-Day 80 celebrations, being met by French customs for passport check! Gotta be a joke! :ROFLMAO:

Why have they all got the same name - Douane? :ROFLMAO:
Thought you were going to do the old one about the eighty year old ex para going for holiday in France.

Immigration officer asked if he'd been to France before?

Yes he says but last time I jumped from the plane and shot my way to Paris.

Thought you were going to do the old one about the eighty year old ex para going for holiday in France.

Or the ex RAF chap in Cologne airport - have you been here before? Well, yes, but I never landed.

That's a new one to me:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back