Joe Biden drops out

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if he's not fit to run for re-election, he should step aside as president too, let th Vice President step up to the job till re-election time! ⏰

Biden drops out.

5 months later ...

Trump gets elected

2 years later ...

Media attacks Biden for dropping out and allowing Trump to romp home.

A bit like the stuff we get off brexiteers today ...
"This isn't the brexit we voted for"

I don't think you can become POTUS if you let yourself get pushed around. If he was hell-bent on staying, there's little anyone could do to push him out having won the primaries. I think he received heavy pressure to look at donations drying up and internal polling showing a plummeting of support in the swing states. There are still politicians in the US capable of critical analysis and he acted according to the evidence. I doubt he was happy about it though.

Last edited:
Just a thought - Donald Trump will be older at the start of his next Presidency, if elected, than Biden was at the start of his current Presidency.

But if he does get in - look at Agenda 25.

One has to ask the question - does it really matter who is President or indeed whether they are compos mentis? Bearing in mind the powers of the President are restricted and democratic government functions via the Congress and the Senate.

Quote " A President cannot ... make laws, declare war, decide how federal money is spent, or choose Cabinet members or Supreme Court Justices without Senate approval.

If Joe Biden's condition has been worsening then he has been little more than a puppet for a while now. :unsure:

In all honesty why anyone would want to take on that job at his age, let alone sign up for another term, is quite beyond me.
Only those looking in could see that he had lost his marbles, he probably thought that he was as normal as the next man and totally oblivious to his rapid decline in cognitive behavior. It is a sad fact that it is the people around those with dementia and the likes that suffer the most whilst the patient carries on which in many ways is better than knowing.

At least Joe was a decent man when he started (although I agree it was time for him to go) - Trump was unfit to govern from a long time before he ever entered any presidential race.
I find it hard to understand why a country that claimed independence to escape the "tyranny of kings" would now seem to think that very tyranny to be a good idea and elect the sleazy little s**t bag Trump again, but I think they will. Hardest of all to understand is why women would vote for him.

I thought Biden would be the start of a more "moral" American foreign policy.
His behaviour in relation to Gaza, the left bank and towards Palestinians would rival the worst behaviours of any of his predecessors.
He has openly supported, financially, politically and militarily Israel in their genocide and ethnic cleansing.

“A decent man”- Not how I would describe him. “A mass murderer” would be closer to the mark.

His behaviour in relation to Gaza, the left bank and towards Palestinians would rival the worst behaviours of any of his predecessors.
He has openly supported, financially, politically and militarily Israel in their genocide and ethnic cleansing.

“A decent man”- Not how I would describe him. “A mass murderer” would be closer to the mark.
I agree with you about his policies on Israel, it would be hard not to, much the same could be said of the UK's.

One has to ask the question - does it really matter who is President or indeed whether they are compos mentis? Bearing in mind the powers of the President are restricted and democratic government functions via the Congress and the Senate.

Quote " A President cannot ... make laws, declare war, decide how federal money is spent, or choose Cabinet members or Supreme Court Justices without Senate approval.

If Joe Biden's condition has been worsening then he has been little more than a puppet for a while now. :unsure:
All true but the people that gravitate towards power comes from all areas. Some are lawmakers, some are judges, some are ...
You get the point
It's not so much the president but the folks he surrounds himself with.

However much we might criticise Biden over Gaza, quite rightly in my view, I suspect Trump will be far worse, he has frequently made comments about saving Israel from the barbarians etc, and we know his views on Muslims in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back