Hello...good evening...and welcome!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILikeGarages

Reaction score
(Actually, it's 15:22 as I type, but you get the gist)

I came across this site whilst googling "French Cleats" and purely because it is 'UK' based, I though I'd better join...get away from those pesky "17/49ths of an inch ga-bubbins.

I like garages - Because the only place i have/will have to play (not even an amateur woodwork-erer) is my garage. And I LOVE the idea of French cleat-ing it to death.

Not many tools, not much need for them...but I want a table saw, mitre saw and router...just to start. Will make a hedgehog house first. Then a hedgehog house with pretty panels probably.

Anyway, that's me and I look forward to being supported/berated for my utter noob-ness once I start asking questions such as "Why can't I use a chainsaw for speed and agility?"

Much respect to all 10-fingered wood worker peeps, and even more respect for <10 fingered who still indulge.

(Actually, it's 15:22 as I type, but you get the gist)

I came across this site whilst googling "French Cleats" and purely because it is 'UK' based, I though I'd better join...get away from those pesky "17/49ths of an inch ga-bubbins.

I like garages - Because the only place i have/will have to play (not even an amateur woodwork-erer) is my garage. And I LOVE the idea of French cleat-ing it to death.

Not many tools, not much need for them...but I want a table saw, mitre saw and router...just to start. Will make a hedgehog house first. Then a hedgehog house with pretty panels probably.

Anyway, that's me and I look forward to being supported/berated for my utter noob-ness once I start asking questions such as "Why can't I use a chainsaw for speed and agility?"

Much respect to all 10-fingered wood worker peeps, and even more respect for <10 fingered who still indulge.
Welcome to this forum, enjoy, learn, laugh, contribute.

Latest posts

Back