Has anyone bought onlin from Bawtool?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
as in the title - has anyone bought onlin from Bawtool. Their adverts seem to offer things much cheaper than many other places, so I am wondering if they are genuine.

K

Look at SCAMADVISER, They seem to be rating it as suspicious based on where the server is located and who owns the domain.

Hi all,
as in the title - has anyone bought onlin from Bawtool. Their adverts seem to offer things much cheaper than many other places, so I am wondering if they are genuine.

K
Hi,

DO NOT buy or order from Bawtool.com!!!! They are a SCAM website!!!

T.W

I just had to dispute with them as they did not deliver as promised and when I checked all the addresses and delivery company were inaccurate. They have offered to refund but I'll see if that happens...bank already notified so they can add to their blacklist...Do not order or buy anything from them!

I just had to dispute with them as they did not deliver as promised and when I checked all the addresses and delivery company were inaccurate. They have offered to refund but I'll see if that happens...bank already notified so they can add to their blacklist...Do not order or buy anything from them!
I've just bought from them they have ignored my email to cancel the order and bank says payment pending has to go through first before they can act. Which I find ridiculous surely they could stop the payment

I have reported then to the police (https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/) as I do not believe they have any products to sell. Having looked the address up online it is registered as a car repair / respray centre so thery are definitely scamming. if you report them as well maybe they'll get shut down!

I did try to report them but they said I have to go along with their timeframe I was quoted and the bank won't stop payment it has to literally be taken from the account first

Hi I'm going through the same at the moment they said they have issued a full refund and would take up to 5 working days.i don't see that happening so wondered did you get your refund ?.

OK, the posters above mentioned disputes about refunds etc. But the original question has not been answered: Has anyone bought from them and actually received the "bargains"? And if so, were they exactly as advertised?

I still don't know if people received there refunds. They said 5 working days to us the 5th day is tomorrow I think it would of gone in by now if it was going to.

I got a refund to the original account but doubt if there are any products as the unit they have as their office is a car repair company and also listed as for sale by savilles.

Latest posts

Back