Good evening

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for the short intro :ROFLMAO: I'm 47 yrs old and living in Leicestershire, married with two kids,i work for Nged as a cable jointer which ive been doing for over 20 yrs.
as for my woodworking skills :ROFLMAO: i use wood which i find while out on dog walks and such.

Thanks for the warm welcome (y)
That’s more like it- welcome again 😂😂

sorry for the short intro :ROFLMAO: I'm 47 yrs old and living in Leicestershire, married with two kids,i work for Nged as a cable jointer which ive been doing for over 20 yrs.
as for my woodworking skills :ROFLMAO: i use wood which i find while out on dog walks and such.

Thanks for the update
Novel Location
Lincolns
Hire

😉

Welcome @Daz Are you related to OMO or Tide?
Hi and welcome 🤗 no need for shyness-we don’t bite ( well most of us don’t 😂 ) but we like to know a little about you and your woodworking skills..
As Bingy man say most of us don't bite unless you mention sharpening then watch out. Most want to smile or a laugh and some even want advice or to broadcast their story but it's taken in a good way.
Have fun.
Martin

Does your dog pick out the trees for the best timber? :ROFLMAO:

Does your dog pick out the trees for the best timber? :ROFLMAO:
finglass.jpg

Yes he does :geek: (Finley 9 yr old English springer)

Back