Combined Flu jab

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t believe he was. But what’s your view on the Nurses that refused the vaccination? Some lost their jobs and many others protested about mandatory vaccination at the time.

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/c...-mandatory-covid-19-vaccine-rules-25-01-2022/

I suspect many are still unvaccinated.
They are only human and unfortunately can also be influenced by the nutters.
Have there been any actual studies of the nutters and those susceptible to their siren call? It could be worthwhile - there might be a vaccine! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Name calling, really? Did you ever have an open mind to listen to someone that goes against something you believe?

Name calling, really? Did you ever have an open mind to listen to someone that goes against something you believe?
I have been listening!
It's the nutters who don't, or who simply fail to understand. Small minority luckily.

Last edited:
An obscure USA survey, but even if the dubious 10% figure is correct it is simply more likely that the 90% are more reliable.
It’s not just in the USA. NHS doctors have also refused the vaccine but nobody wants to document the numbers for some reason.

It’s not just in the USA. NHS doctors have also refused the vaccine but nobody wants to document the numbers for some reason.
How do you know this? Can you provide a link?
Would expect there to be a tiny margin of sceptics, c'est la vie.

From WIkipedia:
John Lorimer Campbell is an English YouTuber and retired nurse educator known for his videos about the COVID-19 pandemic. Initially, the videos received praise, but they later diverged into COVID-19 misinformation.[2][3] He has been criticised for suggesting COVID-19 deaths have been over-counted,[4] repeating false claims about the use of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and providing misleading commentary about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.[5]

Just to be clear, he's not a medical doctor - the "Dr." bit is from a Phd he did on teaching via digital media (university of Bolton).. He was for many years a nurse practitioner and taught nursing. Recently, one of his videos claiming that there were more excess deaths amongst folk who'd been vaccinated against COVID-19 was debunked on "More or Less" (the opposite was true) and after contact from the BBC, he withdrew it, stating that he wasn't a statistician... which begs the question why he was making such claims (based on statistics) when he knew there was a good chance he was wrong? Other claims he made in early 2024 about blood clots in cadavers were also debunked. There's a lot more - a long history of false claims - but mostly he seems to peddle conspiracy theories to those susceptible to selection bias and who aren't capable of thinking (especially thinking critically) for themselves.

Personally, I feel it's both dishonest & intentionally misleading to use the title "Dr." when commenting in a medical context when you don't have the relevant medical qualifications - you should postfix your name with "Phd". Even with the postfix, it would still be more honest to make it clear what your qualifications actually are, especially if your doctorate was non-medical, e.g. in this case, digital media-related.

Last edited:
It's a trade off. Not either/or. Life itself is a high risk.

I think you're moving the goalposts. Your post suggested that people who choose not to have a vaccine are selfish by potentially putting an extra strain on the NHS.

I replied with other examples of activities and choices which likewise put an extra strain on the NHS and could likewise be considered selfish.

I'm not sure how your response as quoted above has any logical relevance.

Another of Jacobs “nutters”. One of many thousands I suspect?
Not that many in reality. It's like climate change scepticism; something like 99% of scientists support the man-made climate change hypothesis. The 1% remaining may well number in thousands, but so what?

Back