Any Snap-on experts on here

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A snap- on 3/8 rachet is as strong as other other makes of 1/2 rachets
Let me re-write that:
"A snap- on 3/8 rachet [may well be] as strong as [some] other other makes of 1/2 rachets, [but only some]."

I'd avoid sweeping statements that are obviously wrong. It makes you look like a fanboy and then we start to ignore the good stuff you have to say.

Let me re-write that:
"A snap- on 3/8 rachet [may well be] as strong as [some] other other makes of 1/2 rachets, [but only some]."

I'd avoid sweeping statements that are obviously wrong. It makes you look like a fanboy and then we start to ignore the good stuff you have to say.
I didnt say all I said some

Um, no you didn't...
But aren't religious threads forbidden?
You did say "other other", though, which I suppose could mean "the same".
Hope that helps.
I believe he meant to write "some other" not "other other"
Give the guy a break and stop trying to be so literal.
There are always exceptions, he does not speak for all of Snap-on, only his experience.

I've broken plenty of Snap-On tools over the years, it doesn't mean they're not still high quality tools.
You all can argue all day long what the "best" means to you.

When I bought the majority of mine, I did so because I had to rely on them to feed myself. I could have bought MAC or Craftsman (both had LT warranties at the time) but there is also comfort, fit and finish, service, along with the warranty. It's simply a personal choice, not one is forcing anyone else to buy them or agree for that matter.

Why is it, when someone has a strong opinion about X, does everyone assumes that they're trying to "force" their opinion on you, or they jump on every little syllable you write, it's tiring.
Some like X, some don't

Why is it, when someone has a strong opinion about X do they think their opinion matters more that other people's? There are one or two people here like that .................... no names, no pack drill. :LOL:

I believe he meant to write "some other" not "other other"
Give the guy a break and stop trying to be so literal.
There are always exceptions, he does not speak for all of Snap-on, only his experience.

I've broken plenty of Snap-On tools over the years, it doesn't mean they're not still high quality tools.
You all can argue all day long what the "best" means to you.

When I bought the majority of mine, I did so because I had to rely on them to feed myself. I could have bought MAC or Craftsman (both had LT warranties at the time) but there is also comfort, fit and finish, service, along with the warranty. It's simply a personal choice, not one is forcing anyone else to buy them or agree for that matter.

Why is it, when someone has a strong opinion about X, does everyone assumes that they're trying to "force" their opinion on you, or they jump on every little syllable you write, it's tiring.
Some like X, some don't
I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't say that.

Back