Addicted to Fisherman's Friend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop asking "do you want to suck a fisherman's friend"

Pete
Reminds me of the bloke who was in court charged with indecent exposure, sexual assault and rape. In the dock he had a terrible coughing fit and the clerk asked him if he wanted to suck a Fisherman’s Friend, don’t you think I’m In enough trouble already he replied. Boom boom !

Reminds me of a story about a man on trial for gross indecency who whilst being cross-examined had such a sore dry throat that the Judge stopped the proceedings, fumbled in his robes and said "I can't hear you clearly enough..." and held out a paper packet "..would you like to suck a Fisherman's Friend? "

"Oh no, your Honour, that's sort of why I'm here today!"

Reminded me of the late great F. E. Smith.

The judge in question was trying a case involving homosexual sex and was in no doubt as to the sentence prescribed by the law for the active participant; however, he was less certain as to the appropriate sentence for the, ahem, recipient of the (then) illegal activity. "Smith," said he, "What should I give a man who allows himself to be b*****ed?" After a moment's thought, Smith responded, "Oh - thirty shillings, two pounds; whatever you have on you."

Latest posts

Back