• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Workbench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouldy plane

Established Member
Reaction score
Work bench for sale. Sorry to everyone, but the bench sold almost as soon as I posted about it

I made this bench some years ago to use for demonstrations at woodworking shows, but have now decided to make a new one that is more in keeping with 18th century practices. The top is made of solid beech and the underframe is African walnut. The double row of bench dogs are made from aframosa, with ash springs. It can be erected and dismantled in a couple of minutes. The bench is set up for myself so is left-handed, but there is no reason why the main side vice could not be moved to the other side of the bench. The top (excluding vices) is 64” long and 16 ¾” wide. The height is 31”, but could easily be raised by adding blocks to the under frame. Location is Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Price £450.00 NOW SOLD

Attachments

• DSCN2592.JPG
    DSCN2592.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2593.JPG
    DSCN2593.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2595.JPG
    DSCN2595.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Work bench for sale.

I made this bench some years ago to use for demonstrations at woodworking shows, but have now decided to make a new one that is more in keeping with 18th century practices. The top is made of solid beech and the underframe is African walnut. The double row of bench dogs are made from aframosa, with ash springs. It can be erected and dismantled in a couple of minutes. The bench is set up for myself so is left-handed, but there is no reason why the main side vice could not be moved to the other side of the bench. The top (excluding vices) is 64” long and 16 ¾” wide. The height is 31”, but could easily be raised by adding blocks to the under frame. Location is Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Price £450.00
I would be interested in this bench. I also line in Market Harborough so could come and see/collect today.

Latest posts

Back