This is me!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no direct experience of EcoWorthy, their batteries seem to be packaged cells which could be a quality brand like EVE or equally be trash. Reviews online (Trustpilot) come back with 2.7 and there are a substantial number of 1 star reviews. These reviews need to be studied to form an accurate position really, sometimes it's operator error that results in poor feedback. If it's working for you that's all that matters really.
I looked at the Trust pilot reviews, a lot are for things other than batteries, such as solar panels, and a lot are about poor delivery, transit damage etc. It's an inherent problem with reviews. Anyway, I bought this battery to replace a couple of 130ah 12v flooded lead acid batteries(with hindsight I probably should have had some balancing in place), that lasted less than two years, and so far I'm very impressed. Early days though...

I have an SPH6000 too, you can control it fully, it also has the emergency power output (the socket at the bottom of the right hand edge of the yellow labels in the photo.

If you login to the shine app on your PC or phone you can get to the parameters. Here's my settings:-

Growatt Settings.png

This is what you need to get to. If you do get in there and change things, make a note of the original settings (take photographs first). The password at the end to save them is the date YYYYMMDD eg today would be 20240809

If you need help, setup a temporary password and let me have the details (by email or PM), I can remote in and adjust it for you or talk you through it etc.

I have an SPH6000 too, you can control it fully, it also has the emergency power output (the socket at the bottom of the right hand edge of the yellow labels in the photo.

If you login to the shine app on your PC or phone you can get to the parameters. Here's my settings:-

View attachment 185764

This is what you need to get to. If you do get in there and change things, make a note of the original settings (take photographs first). The password at the end to save them is the date YYYYMMDD eg today would be 20240809

If you need help, setup a temporary password and let me have the details (by email or PM), I can remote in and adjust it for you or talk you through it etc.
Wow , If you could do it for me as I am a complete numpty at these things

I will PM you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back