The BBC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vulcan

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you know? I certainly don’t remember it at the time. I read a few weeks ago that the BBC cannot be prosecuted for spreading misinformation. Unlike the right wing social media “thugs”, arrested and jailed within days recently.

IMG_2308.jpeg

Probably a case of 'not knowingly'
Its that type of comment from the likes of GB news or the daily mail readership, who are extremely bias against the beeb, especially GB 'news' who wish they were the BBC, instead of the sad little low rating hate channel that they are.

is that the BBC whose board of directors is stuffed with Tories?
or is it the BBC that employs Laura Toryberg?
or is it the BBC that has had Farage on QT over 30x

yeah its definitely left wing biased :ROFLMAO:

Did you know? I certainly don’t remember it at the time. I read a few weeks ago that the BBC cannot be prosecuted for spreading misinformation. Unlike the right wing social media “thugs”, arrested and jailed within days recently.

View attachment 190843

Is there a link between what you read and the image you have shared? The image seems to reference the BBC giving accurate information?

Specifically which legislation do you think they are exempted from?

Weren’t the prosecutions you reference in connection with the riots for inciting racial hatred etc rather than “spreading misinformation”?

Where did you read they cannot be prosecuted - The Beano?

How can they justify the ridiculous wage packets for people who just read from a screen, the BBC could save a fortune by using some AI hologram.

Back