Thankyou for letting me join the forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Davey

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help/advise me please?

I have lived in <xxxxx> for the past 12 years or so with a workshop containing my woodturning equipment, which I fully intended to use as a part time hobby, however due to unforeseen circumstances I have not been able to spend as much time in there as I had planned, and we are now planning to move to Australia to be with our Australian family after my mother recently passed away.

So far I have sold a Perform extractor on MarketPlace and the chap I sold it to suggested that I contacted the <xxxxx> woodturners who may have or know of a member who may be interested in buying my workshop equipment, as I will not be taking it with me as it is too heavy and is too much hassle to clean and sterilise to export, is this a possibility? I have listed the content on eBay, but it would be easier to sell it locally if possible, can you help please? I can send an inventory of the equipment rather than list it here perhaps...

<deleted>
Hope you can help or suggest a way I can sell all this equipment...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think of a better way to put this so I'll just say it.
We welcome new members, and there is a for sale section with rules for those who engage in the forum, but we're not here to provide a free alternative service to ebay. If that is your only interest in UKW, then we aren't here for you.

You should read the rules in the for sale sub forum as well as the overall rules for the UKW forum, and specifically

"( 8.5 ) Items For Sale or Wanted
We will allow private individuals to post that are looking to Sell or Acquire an item in the Market Place Section. As items move quickly within the For Sale board a member can bump such a thread back up to the top just once.

Members may not promote or mention their own private sales or those that are currently on other sites such as eBay or other sites of that commercial nature. Furthermore members should not mention that their item/s will be listed for sale on such sites in the event that their items fail to sell here."

Welcome to UKW.

Last edited:
Back