Startrite PT260

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnold J

Reaction score
Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone knows if and where replacement feed rollers can be purchased for a Startrite PT260. The rollers on mine have literally lost the rubber coating and so no longer feed.
Thanks

Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone knows if and where replacement feed rollers can be purchased for a Startrite PT260. The rollers on mine have literally lost the rubber coating and so no longer feed.

Hello All,
Thanks
https://startrite-spares.co.uk/ There’s no mention of a PT260 on the website but they may know where you could get hold of them.

If replacements are not available, consider having the old ones re-covered.

Google "urethane roller recovering uk" and send off some enquiries to likely victims.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I hadn’t thought about reconditioning them so a definite option if I can’t replace them.
Thank you both very much

You should look into the option before buying new rollers because it might be much cheaper than the replacements.
An example. Makita planer jointer rollers are approaching $500Cad for a pair from Makita. Having them reconditioned is under $300Cad.

Pete

Hello All,
Thanks
I think you will find that the pt260
Hello All,
Thanks

It might be instructive to find a picture of the Startrite PT260 and the Record Power machine with the same number plate and look at them side-by-side.

You also need to check the vintage of the machine - the early - I deduce PT260 I had used a serrated roller on the in-feed and plain on the out and no rubber coatings

Back