Secret Santa 2024 (under new management)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the rules, spend limits and the like?
It was something I was concerned about the first year I took part. I’ve made something most years but one year purchased a small item instead as time was not on my side. I’ve received a real mix over the years from an old tools parcel to a set of hand made marking knives. I’ve come to accept it’s a real mixed bag and anything goes.

67 days until Christmas day guys, only 13 days left to join in, not many signed up at all so far 😒😒😒😒😒
@Escudo your email has been recieved πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Come on guys and girls it's great fun I promise you won't regret it
πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ

Oh and a big thank you for an early present that I was surprised by today, glitter glue sticks 😍
20241018_190010.jpg

I only had a couple more last year, iirc. It's a shame.
Yeah, I get it, people have busy lives or don't think they're good enough to join in, I recall the first year I joined in I was very nervous my present wouldn't be good enough, actually turned out it was greatly recieved and even had an unplanned personal meaning to the recipient and his wife.

Participants so far, let me know if I've missed you...
Me
Morag
Stuckinthemud
Rodpr
Lefley
Bentontool
Fitzroy
Akirk
Philpascoe
Newbiegirl
Velar
Jamesc
BCS1980UK
SVB
Escudo
Bp122

Not a terrible turnout but it would be great to have more, I know we've recently had quite a few new joiners to the site, if you are one of those and worry that you are too new or not skilled enough to join in please don't think that, this is a fun "event" and a great way to get to know other members. The Christmas day reveal of what everyone gets is the thing I look forward to the most, I am always amazed at the gifts I recieve and then doubly amazed to see what everyone gets so please join in and have some fun.

For you guys in the overseas draw I hope you are enjoying the process, I was at the postoffice today and their poster is recommending post to Canada and USA should be no later than 10th December to have a chance of arriving on time, may be good to post before that to avoid any customs delays.

67days left now guys and gals
πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ

Latest posts

Back