Secret Santa 2024 (under new management)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the rules, spend limits and the like?
It was something I was concerned about the first year I took part. I’ve made something most years but one year purchased a small item instead as time was not on my side. I’ve received a real mix over the years from an old tools parcel to a set of hand made marking knives. I’ve come to accept it’s a real mixed bag and anything goes.

67 days until Christmas day guys, only 13 days left to join in, not many signed up at all so far 😒😒😒😒😒
@Escudo your email has been recieved πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Come on guys and girls it's great fun I promise you won't regret it
πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ

Oh and a big thank you for an early present that I was surprised by today, glitter glue sticks 😍
20241018_190010.jpg

I only had a couple more last year, iirc. It's a shame.
Yeah, I get it, people have busy lives or don't think they're good enough to join in, I recall the first year I joined in I was very nervous my present wouldn't be good enough, actually turned out it was greatly recieved and even had an unplanned personal meaning to the recipient and his wife.

Latest posts

Back