• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale s/h Quangsheng 62 with 25, 38 and 50 deg irons

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrDarren

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, selling here because I've gained a lot from the Boards over the past years.

I want to love this plane but just don't like the adjustment mechanism. Used mainly as shooter with 25 deg blade. 38 deg blade never used. Front tote is loose from brass mechanism and will need fettling but I believe adjustable mouth to be in good order otherwise. I live in Ayrshire which is very wet and humid so use machine wax for protection which I have removed for purposes of selling. Some dings but takes a good shaving. I have no idea what counts as a good price selling at less than half of what I paid for it from W/Shop Heaven.

Want it to go to a good home and I think is a good worker but I am not expert. Price: £95. POstage will be RM 24 or 48 hours by negotiation and is not included in the price.

I've read the rules for this forum and believe I have adhered to the spirit and letter of them,

Darren

Attachments

• IMG_0134.pdf
    4.7 MB
  • IMG_0129.pdf
    4.9 MB
  • IMG_0130.pdf
    4.8 MB
  • IMG_0131.pdf
    4.9 MB
  • IMG_0132.pdf
    3.6 MB
  • IMG_0133.pdf
    3.2 MB
Update: after 10mins fettling I can confirm adjustable mouth is working.

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpeg
    IMG_0136.jpeg
    2.3 MB
  • IMG_0135.jpeg
    IMG_0135.jpeg
    3 MB
Back