Oh FFS!.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1719577190617.png

I was reticent to actually post that photo in case it infringed the originators copyright.

..been watching the latest PO Horizon Inquiry hearings so things legal uppermost in my non-legal mind !!

I was reticent to actually post that photo in case it infringed the originators copyright.

..been watching the latest PO Horizon Inquiry hearings so things legal uppermost in my non-legal mind !!
I believe copyright doesn't apply if it is in the public domain and you are using it for critique or review etc. Dave Gorman did a funny bit where he wanted to use the front cover of (I think) Hello magazine on his show so to get around copyright he 'critiqued' it, mostly by saying it was an awful design
😂

Personally I think the 'Maker' missed a trick, I'd have put a couple of USB ports in the side where the air intakes are.

Actually, it's crying out to have a Raspberry Pi installed in it 🤓 headless of course, wouldn't want to detract from the natural beauty of the original Objet d'art ...

Last edited:
Back