Moss

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had same problem on a porch roof.
Scraped worse off, used Black and Decker Spray and leave. Not had any sign of growth, and it's been about 8 months.
Only tip, is look to buy the concentrate, dilute as instruction and use a pump spray weed type sprayer to spray it.
The pre diluted one that you see in the likes of the range, home bargain etc for about £4, which ive tried before, never did a decent job.
I was given a concentrate one to try and it worked a treat.
Which product?

I found a product called Lancelot containing DDAC. In the notes for use was this:
Please Note: Due to recent changes in European legislation, the group of organisms officially classified as Moss, when found on hard surfaces such as patios, roofs etc can no longer be treated using biocidal products and instead come under Plant Protection Legislation. We have therefore reclassified this product in-line with the applicable legislation and no longer market it for the purposes of killing moss. We have decided to retain the original name of the product for the sake of clarity for our customers. ;)

Which product?
It's called Spray and Leave.
But Spear and Jackson not Bkack and Decker, I must have had a brain fart when I wrote it earlier, apologies.

Spear & Jackson - Spray and Leave Concentrated Mould, Algae and Lichen Remover - 5 Litre https://amzn.eu/d/5rEHQLq

Last edited:
Back