Lathe Value/Where to Sell?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweare

Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have this old Emco Maximat Super 11 Lathe and Milling machine, which has only been used very gently 2-3 times a year for the last 40 years. It even still has it's original instruction book. Having now retired, I am now selling it - so I was wondering where would be the best place to sell it and also, approx. how much people think it might be worth. Please see photograph as there are numerous tools/beds/collets, etc. I would be most grateful for any communication regarding this. Many thanks.

Attachments

• EMCO maximat super 11 2.jpeg
    EMCO maximat super 11 2.jpeg
    377.1 KB · Views: 0
Have a look at www.homeworkshop.org.uk

The ads are free; every person I have ever dealt with via the site is honest.

Look at what a Myford goes for and ask more. Even without the milling attachment that is a desirable machine.

Head over to model-engineer.co.uk You can place a short ad. for free in the Model Engineer's Workshop magazine as well as on the website.

Another option is via lathes.co.uk I think they charge for adverts and hence only attract good stuff. Your machine would fit in well there.

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have this old Emco Maximat Super 11 Lathe and Milling machine, which has only been used very gently 2-3 times a year for the last 40 years. It even still has it's original instruction book. Having now retired, I am now selling it - so I was wondering where would be the best place to sell it and also, approx. how much people think it might be worth. Please see photograph as there are numerous tools/beds/collets, etc. I would be most grateful for any communication regarding this. Many thanks.
Great suggestion for pricing, thanks very much for your advice. Best, Tim

Back