Keir Starmer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure Starmer’s crew could find a way to give NI away
He cant afford to…..NI is the only part of the U.K. doing well…..who would’ve thunk having access to a frictionless market would be beneficial to growth.

“Northern Ireland is expected to be the fastest-growing region alongside London this year, up 1.2% in real GDP. The UK's GDP is predicted to grow by 1.0% in 2024, up from the 0.5% prediction made in PwC's November 2023 Outlook”

Yes it makes sense that Taylor Swift bribed Keir Starmer so she could have a security detail
I think that's Swiftgate all cleared up.

I'm now looking for explanations why Alli gifted Starmer a £240 pair of Garrett Leight Hampton 1001s glasses. Anything that'd distract from the real issues the UK govt is trying to address would be nice. Maybe they contain some sort of micro-chip thingy to warp his thinking? Something along those lines would be great.

The did not vote for it. They voted in favour of it but clearly dependent on the terms obtained, when the general common-sense but unspoken assumption was that they would only then vote for or against it, or Parliament just reject it as a lost cause.
Nobody voted for Johnson going head-down brain-off and "just getting brexit done" really badly.

No my point is that we don't rule by plebiscite and the decision should have been left for Parliament to make, following the negotiations.
Only an idi ot would agree to an extremely important and complicated contract with details unknown and undecided. We found our idi ot in Johnson, backed up by tory back bench id iot majority just seeing it as a vote winner. Plus a few `Labour loose cannons!
No, they voted for it AND were in favour of it...
It was Cameron who gave the electorate the referendum thinking that the issue would resolve itself when the result was what the government wanted. Sadly, the outcome didn't go the way he thought it would and shuffled off quickly, only now re-appearing to attempt a come-back.

I tell my children and grandchildren that if you as a question that requires a yes or no reply, be prepared for either. Cameron wasn't.
The people made their feelings known and I have noticed that it's businesses who kicked out the most ever since. Is it that the people voted altruistically and not for business reasons?

No, they voted for it
The point is - nobody could possibly vote for it because nobody knew what it was going to be.
They voted in favour of the idea.
If Cameron had thought a little more he might have anticipated this and phrased the question differently, with suitable drop out conditions

I tell my children and grandchildren that if you as a question that requires a yes or no reply, be prepared for either. Cameron wasn't.
exactly
The people made their feelings known
yes
and I have noticed that it's businesses who kicked out the most ever since.
....because they foresaw the problems. Also many people recognised freedom of movement as an amazingly forward thinking and democratic idea. Such a big loss on so many fronts, for workers, students, businesses and so on.
Is it that the people voted altruistically and not for business reasons?
Can't think of any altruistic reasons for a vote for.

Latest news is that Starmer is going to sort out the immigration issues on the islands he has just given back to Mauritius by sending them to another British island St Helena and also giving them several million pounds to help out as well. Why is he not interested in sorting out the issues in the UK, they do say you should always sort out your own house before doing someone elses.

Yes, it’s homophobic.

It is a conspiracy theory spread by the truly horrible Isabel Oakshott saying “there is an open secret about Starmers family life”

It rather shows the maturity level of Reform voters.

She was not aluding to him being homosexual but the open secret, that ‘free gear, 2 tier, Keir’ has had many affairs (allegedly) and fathered a love child and that he is not really living with his wife, as she gave him the heave ho, but rather they pretend to be together and that one kf these affairs was quite recent.

The contention jere is that we’re not allowed to know this, given everyone in parliament does and I would say such ‘alleged’ interest is in the public interest.

Lastly the fact Keir is a lawyer and has many powerful friends in the home office, means journalists are nervous about printing, given Keir has an incredibly thin skin and is very authoritarian.

but the open secret, that ‘free gear, 2 tier, Keir’ has had many affairs
Can anyone really think that is possible, just look at the guy who has no redeeming features along with no desirable characteristics, he is like a very bland soup. The only situation that might happen is if someone thought they could blackmail him as he has money.

Can anyone really think that is possible, just look at the guy who has no redeeming features along with no desirable characteristics, he is like a very bland soup. The only situation that might happen is if someone thought they could blackmail him as he has money.
*cough* Boris Johnson

Yes but Boris was like a lovable clown, remember clowns have two sides like Yin and Yang ! Put Boris and Starmer together then Starmer is like a cold statue with the emotions of a cyberman whilst Boris is the opposite.

Back