Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20240701-WA0002.jpg

Works well for teenagers too in our house

When there were tenagers in my house I used to constantly get home around 4am after a hard shift wanting food, only to find that the fridge, ( and the bread bin, cracker box, biscuit barrel...), had been hoovered out. Often all that was left were the raw vegetables and a mostly eaten pack of margarine.

There is a current advert on the TV showing an ice cream that is guaranteed not to last, on every add the fridge or freezer is opened and an empty carton is taken out, this is inspected and the empty carton put back in the fridge or freezer WHY?

There is a current advert on the TV showing an ice cream that is guaranteed not to last, on every add the fridge or freezer is opened and an empty carton is taken out, this is inspected and the empty carton put back in the fridge or freezer WHY?
Bet you can remember the brand...

When there were tenagers in my house I used to constantly get home around 4am after a hard shift wanting food, only to find that the fridge, ( and the bread bin, cracker box, biscuit barrel...), had been hoovered out. Often all that was left were the raw vegetables and a mostly eaten pack of margarine.
When I was a kid we didnt have fridges just a cold stone in the pantry and ice in winter.

Latest posts

Back