Einhell 2534 Dual mitre saw dust port

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themack

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning

I wonder if anyone has the Einhell mitre saw and can advice me on the dust extraction they made. I connect the shopvac to it, but still all the dust is flying about. I was trying to fit a type of shield behind the blade to guide the dust into the vaccuum channel, but it doesn't have fixing points. I have attached some pics .

IMG_20240627_122553.jpgIMG_20240627_122844.jpgIMG_20240627_122838.jpg

Last edited:
So..no one has got this type of Mitre saw?
Perhaps someone knows how I could fit a screen on it? I scoured the 3d printing community with no luck. I fitted a piece of membrane where the laser is and utilised those two screws, but it didn't help. The dust goes passed the spring (see picture) and up the dust port, but unfortunately not all is caught, welll most of it flies underneath spring. The newer version of this saw has an attachment, but that won't fit on mine.

I think perceived wisdom is that dust collection on most mitre saws is poor at best - my saw is built into the benching and I made a shroud/box (which lifts off easily).

The ducted dust extraction (Record Power) has a connection to the saw's dust port and, with a Y-piece, an open pipe sort of behind the blade within the shroud. Most of the dust is either sucked through the pipes, or deposited in the box . . requiring vacuuming out from time to time.

DSC01197.JPG

Back