I never thought that I'd say this but ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodieallen

Established Member
Reaction score
...at this moment in time, I really wish Trump was PM because, I think amazingly he's right. Israel will retaliate against Iran....and please don't all go off on Israel this, Israel that blah blah blah...they will. Accept it. It's going to happen/

So what would you they rather did? You have two choices ...the first is to take out as much as they can ...with US help, which is where Trump would come in as opposed to that lily-livered Biden ...of Iran's nuclear aspirations because, believe me, that is their declared aim. No if's...no but's. They want to destroy not only Israel but the West.

The second is to take out their oil refineries etc which will push up the price of oil, screw up the economies of large swathes of the world...

In my mind, it is a no-brainer since we know that the Israeli's will do something. Much, much better to take out their nuclear bomb aspirations. But Biden won't support this. Trump would.

Don't think of Iran as just being all on it's own, when Israel does retaliate in a tit for tat then Iran will also retaliate but do we really know who else will assist, ie North Korea, China or one of the other eastern alliances because taking a logical view people like China want stability in the middle east and that is not going to happen whilst Israel is intact and for someone like China they would crush israel in the blink of an eye just to stick a finger up at America. The issue is on a knife edge because if America is drawn in then there will be all out war in the middle east involving other big and even bigger players so really the only answer is diplomacy, build a wall like there was in Germany right round Israel on the original borders of 1948 and deliver a two state solution but first take out the current Nety Nu nu government because they are just pure suppremist war mongers that will never allow peace.

Latest posts

Back