• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Free if collected from Bristol!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akirk

Established Member
Reaction score
The following items are surplus to requirement and taking up space that is needed for other purposes - all of them are free to anyone who wishes to collect them from a BS9 post code (10 minutes from the M5).
I don't have time to sort out postage / couriers / etc. Ideally would like them gone in the next week or so... I will prioritise those who can collect sooner! If no interest - they will be off to the tip...

Photos hopefully speak for themselves:
Lumberjack vacuum - has been used half a dozen times (hose is inside it)
Oneida Air systems cyclone - new in box, never unboxed - but has been sitting in workshop for a couple of years
Vice is an old Record - in need of light restoration, but last time I checked was all functioning...

Last edited:
A air extractor fan - bought for a laser, but not really powerful enough so only run a couple of times - replaced with a bigger one...
one of those gadgets which lets you mp curves and weird shapes!
An old bosch charger if you have anything it works with!

Last edited:
stencils for a router - two sets - never used, but boxes a bit worse for wear due to sitting in a workshop for 3 years...

Last edited:
dovetail jig tool - never used - no longer needed as I have a Leigh one now...
old portable hoover (still works - does not include the chair it sits on!)

Last edited:
Hello, I’d be interested in some bits and am local so can collect :)

Of the things that are left, the vice, also the thicknesser and oneida would be of interest if it doesn’t work out with Martin for whatever reason :)

Only item left is the dovetail jig - still available to anyone who would like it...

All now gone - thank you to those who kindly collected items that were no longer needed and are prepared to clutter up their workshops so that I can move in mine!

Back