Complete wood turning kit for sale as a job lot

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveH123

Reaction score
I have a friend whose husband died leaving a complete wood turning setup, which I am trying to sell for her as a job lot and definitely not piecemeal.
It includes a Jet Lathe JWL1220 VS, a mass of Sorby gouges, a Numatic dust extraction unit, a Jet air cleaner, measuring equipment, a dust safe mask, face plates a lot of woodturning blanks and a load of finishing materials.
Could be ideal for a newcomer to the hobby.
We are in the Southampton area.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Dave

This post belongs in the for sale section, unfortunately you don't yet have enough posts to be able to use that part of the forum, when you are able to there are a few rules you will need to follow such as adding photos and prices. You will also be more likely to sell individual or sets of items rather than one big job lot.

You will not get the best price selling as a job lot as most turners will allready have the items you are selling and finding someone new to woodturning in your area is unlikely , Best bet would be adverts on Facebook market place , NO selling fees , You will need photos and a good description of what you are selling and also offer postage , Other than that you could try the AWGB forum but again some effort will be needed. The lathe is classed as a mini lathe so only capable of small turnings.

I have a friend whose husband died leaving a complete wood turning setup, which I am trying to sell for her as a job lot and definitely not piecemeal.
It includes a Jet Lathe JWL1220 VS, a mass of Sorby gouges, a Numatic dust extraction unit, a Jet air cleaner, measuring equipment, a dust safe mask, face plates a lot of woodturning blanks and a load of finishing materials.
Could be ideal for a newcomer to the hobby.
We are in the Southampton area.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Dave
Hi Dave I’d like to come and have a look I’m in havant?

You will not get the best price selling as a job lot as most turners will allready have the items you are selling and finding someone new to woodturning in your area is unlikely , Best bet would be adverts on Facebook market place , NO selling fees , You will need photos and a good description of what you are selling and also offer postage , Other than that you could try the AWGB forum but again some effort will be needed. The lathe is classed as a mini lathe so only capable of small turnings.
Thank you

Please let me know if Mick P doesn’t want it as a job lot as I have a recently retired friend who may be in the market

Hi DavidRa
Thanks for your message. I haven't heard from Mick P.
I'll bear you in mind if things fall through.
Thanks again
Dave

Latest posts

Back